Chicago 2010?

Re: Chicago 2009-2010???

Play at The Vic, Metro, Shubas or the new Lincoln Hall, plskthx.

If Moz plays Chicago in 2010 I think I'm going to go. I've always wanted to go to Chicago and this would give me a reason.

:guitar:

I'm not sure there's enough whiskey in this town for both of us. :cool::D

What a sad town.. forget it.. I'm not going.

Actually my company has an office there, I could probably work from there and not have to take any vacation days.

What a sad town.. forget it.. I'm not going.

Actually my company has an office there, I could probably work from there and not have to take any vacation days.

Travel & Entertainment expenses paid :thumb:

350 whiskeys from 11 countries at Delilah's. Just sayin' :D

Based on past experience, we tend to have a lot of fun at Chicago shows. I know one or two other soloists who might turn up, too.

C'mon, Moz. Please? Try the Vic. It's excellent. Or Metro, this time. Stay for a while, two or three nights.

I hope he performs at the Park West theater in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago. I'll always go see Moz if he comes to Chi-town. :)

I'd settle for the Aragon Ballroom again...:)

Want morrissey in Chicago soooo bad!! I pray and pray he plays multiple nights !!!!

My wife and I drove to the Aragon show in 2006. It was a good time/show.
Hanging with Frankie Blades and his crew.

Would be nice to see him in Chicago again but I have to say that even though the Aragon looks great, it's a stupid venue.

The stage is 1000000 feet tall, which ruins the experience of seeing Morrissey on the front row.

Would be nice to see him in Chicago again but I have to say that even though the Aragon looks great, it's a stupid venue.

The stage is 1000000 feet tall, which ruins the experience of seeing Morrissey on the front row.

We have much nicer venues, really. He really, really should be booked into the Vic Theatre for a three-night stand. Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Chicago is relatively cheap to travel to, and centrally located. Three nights in a row would make it worthwhile for people from all over North America (and even the world) to travel here. It should be right around Easter, to make it easier for people to take time from school and work. And he can go to Easter Mass at Old St. Pat's. :rolleyes:

It's a gorgeous old shabby theater with incredible acoustics and no bad sightlines. I think it holds about 2400 people. It's my favorite venue (besides Schuba's.) I haven't been to the new Lincoln Hall venue, but it's owned by the Schubas and so should be just as good.

He could do a similar stand on the West coast, one in the South (ATL?) and one in the Northeast, instead of doing all that traveling... make it easier on all of us.

Please please please let me get what I want this time. :D

He really, really should be booked into the Vic Theatre for a three-night stand. Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Chicago is relatively cheap to travel to, and centrally located. Three nights in a row would make it worthwhile for people from all over North America (and even the world) to travel here. It should be right around Easter, to make it easier for people to take time from school and work. And he can go to Easter Mass at Old St. Pat's. :rolleyes:

He could do a similar stand on the West coast, one in the South (ATL?) and one in the Northeast, instead of doing all that traveling... make it easier on all of us.

Please please please let me get what I want this time. :D

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom