Never mind the Buzzcocks

R

russ t

...did anyone else see Moz's old mate Pete Burns on NMTB last night? Bloody hell, WHAT was he on? And those lips..... whatta state. And a total nutcase.

I quite liked him, though, in the same way you can't take your eyes from a car accident...........

Shut the hell up, Russ. NO ONE here likes you!

p.s. I was talking to the BRITS among us...

....I don't think Buzzcocks would go down in america.

Too off the wall and close to the bone for you lot.

Re: Never mind Pete Burns

There is a copy of You Spin Me Round in the front window of the RSPCA shop in Leeds!

Re: p.s. I was talking to the BRITS among us...

> ....I don't think Buzzcocks would go down in america.

> Too off the wall and close to the bone for you lot.

I think Never Mind The Buzzcocks is awful, did you watch Big Train afterwards ?

Re: p.s. I was talking to the BRITS among us...

Russ,who allows you to speak? what street corner did you come back from?? did you leave your mom there?? go get her please.she's stinking up the city. poor old russ,upset at the world. Dont be mad russ,we still dont like you.

> ...did anyone else see Moz's old mate Pete Burns on NMTB last night?
> Bloody hell, WHAT was he on? And those lips..... whatta state. And a total
> nutcase.

> I quite liked him, though, in the same way you can't take your eyes from a
> car accident...........

Yeah, loved that tension bewteen Lamarr and Burns.. Great TV!! Almost as cringing as the god like Ricky Gervais in the Office!

And of course one of Londons finest was also on the show, Christian O'Donnell from XFM.. But he was bemused by Burns as Hughes was.

Re: God, you could win medals for boring people, you....

your mom could win medals for the most men gang banged in one day. or how about,your mom can win a medal for the most di.cks inside her at one time? no? how about russ t can win the most medals for annoying the hell out of all of us(including his mum,why do you think she became a whore in the first place??) that to me,win's the bronze,silver,gold,andf platinum medals. you are a legend.

THE MESSAGE ABOVE CONTAINS ANOTHER PLOPPER 'MOM' JOKE. JUST IGNORE.

Back
Top Bottom