Chatroom - Registering User Names

Pachinko

Book Whore
I am trying to change my user name(in the chat room) Why is this taking so long to be approved? It's been weeks. I've noticed that some people have about 5 different names. Not fair.

Last edited:
Re: Registering User Names

I am trying to change my user name. Why is this taking so long to be approved? Thanks.

It's not so easy. In general, just register a new name, start using it, and forget about the old one.

Peter

It's not so easy. In general, just register a new name, start using it, and forget about the old one.

Peter

Thank you- I did register under the name I wanted, but I can't seem to use it. It only accepts the name I have been using for months. I'll give it a go.

Registration approval is done by the site administrator.

This site is relatively small one.
Not all of users are aware of the fact that he has a day job and other things to do.

Last edited:

Thank you- I did register under the name I wanted, but I can't seem to use it. It only accepts the name I have been using for months. I'll give it a go.

honestly, why must you change usernames all the time? :straightface:
I've (msinly) used the same one for almost 5 years now, sure its completely irrelevant to my life now
but so what?
its only chat for God's sake
kind of the bottom of the barrel here at Solo :o

honestly, why must you change usernames all the time? :straightface:
I've (msinly) used the same one for almost 5 years now, sure its completely irrelevant to my life now
but so what?
its only chat for God's sake
kind of the bottom of the barrel here at Solo :o

Robby, I dunno. I just get sick of the one I'm using. LOL great point! Chat IS at the bottom of the barrel! :lbf:

It is the bottom of the barrel, but sometimes I like a good scrape.:)

Back
Top Bottom