Sandie Shaw Versions Of HiG, Idoya & J

majic_johnson

Sorry for the anagrams. Could anyone please send me a link to download the Sandie shaw versions of them songs pleasee, preferably in the highest quality they can conjure. I searched in the search engine for them but couldnt find a tuppence, maybe kewpie knows if there's been any requests here? Ty x

Sorry for the anagrams. Could anyone please send me a link to download the Sandie shaw versions of them songs pleasee, preferably in the highest quality they can conjure. I searched in the search engine for them but couldnt find a tuppence, maybe kewpie knows if there's been any requests here? Ty x

Hold the line caller, I have them on yer official Sandie Shaw Cds, I will rip them very shortly and send a link...By the way, the version of HiG I will send is from Nothing Less Than Brilliant, and has a spoken intro by Johnny - "Can you turn everything, overall, up now?"

Peter

Hold the line caller, I have them on yer official Sandie Shaw Cds, I will rip them very shortly and send a link...By the way, the version of HiG I will send is from Nothing Less Than Brilliant, and has a spoken intro by Johnny - "Can you turn everything, overall, up now?"

Peter

Brilliant!
Thankyou very much.

These links are dead :tears:

Would someone please re-up them?

Thanks a heap

Back
Top Bottom