Noel Gallagher quits Oasis

I have read that the group is over.
It's not confirmed.

Wuen they released "Don't believe the trth" many journalist (nuts, of course) had said that it would be the last album from Oasis... They compared "don't blieve" with "let it be"... and "strangeways"....

I hope it's the end od Oasis

Why? And when you write, please can you at least attempt to speak English

And? I was pointing out something for someone else there

Are you a door club bouncer?

What does Courtney Love think?

(get it? that would have mattered in 1995, too.)

So is Liam going to be the next Andrew Ridgely?

Oasis split over 'violent intimidation'

Noel Gallagher looked back in anger tonight as he revealed he quit Oasis because of intolerable 'violent and verbal intimidation'.

Gallagher also blamed a 'lack of support and understanding from my management and bandmates' as a reason for his abrupt departure.

Fans were left reeling last night after he announced he could not work with his brother Liam a day longer.

But, in a statement on his blog at Oasisinet.com, he said: 'The details are not important and of too great a number to list.

'But I feel you have the right to know that the level of verbal and violent intimidation towards me, my family, friends and comrades has become intolerable.

'And the lack of support and understanding from my management and band mates has left me with no other option than to get me cape and seek pastures new.'

He went on to apologise for the band pulling out of a recent festival after Liam fell ill.

He added: "I would like firstly to offer my apologies to them kids in Paris who'd paid money and waited all day to see us only to be let down AGAIN by the band. Apologies are probably not enough, I know, but I'm afraid it's all I've got.

'While I'm on the subject, I'd like to say to the good people of V Festival that experienced the same thing. Again, I can only apologise - although I don't know why, it was nothing to do with me. I was match fit and ready to be brilliant. Alas, other people in the group weren't up to it.

'In closing I would like to thank all the Oasis fans, all over the world. The last 18 years have been truly, truly amazing (and I hate that word, but today is the one time I'll deem it appropriate). A dream come true. I take with me glorious memories.'

This year they came to my city, but I didn't go to see them... The place they choose to do the gig was very dangerous..

I'm so sorry for it.. If I could go back in the past I'd change my mind about that gig.

I'd quite prefer they kept keepin on as well and although I think they've lost half a step along the way, I do feel as though they are still miles ahead of most other bands. Take a year or so off fellas... sort yourselves out... come back swingin (ok, maybe that's a poor choice of words considering Noel's statement)!!

Back
Top Bottom