the gene BAND seems to be a bad morrissey rip off

• Thread starter MATT ( the gay guy on Melrose Place)
  • Start date
M

MATT ( the gay guy on Melrose Place)

that gene looks like morrisseys step brother

> that gene looks like morrisseys step brother

oh shut up will you... =)
/ martin

(but their records ARE better than Mogsy´s own have been for... I dunno...the last five years? And three of their singles "Where Are They Now", "Fighting Fit" and "We Could Be Kings" are among this decades finest. When was the last time Moz released a memorable, CLASSIC, single that made people outside this sad circle of fools go "WOW! that IS a bloody great tune that"... I mean; I love him and all that... but seriously... when was it??)

We COULD Be Kings

> oh shut up will you... =)¿ / martin¿ their records ARE better than Mogsy´s own have been for...¿ And three of their singles are among this decades finest.¿... I mean; I love him and all that...

Are you sure we are talking about the same band? Gene's first album was OK but the rest - crap. Rossiter has the personality and onstage appearance of a mild mannered buddist monk. I doubt you have any positive feelings for Morrissey.

You obviously have no sence of good music..
Gene is great.. at least they put out new albums and tour with concerts that last longer than a half hour...
Shut Up!!!

> You obviously have no sence of good music..¿ Gene is great.. at least they put out new albums and tour with¿ concerts that last longer than a half hour...¿ Shut Up!!!

Thus speaks a typical Gene fan?

Viva Gene

gene is a really great band...altough i didn't like martin in concert he reminded me too much of MORRISSEY, MOZ would kick his ass any day. i like the show martin sung beautifully and all the songs were great but martin just needs to change his stage presence...

Re: Viva Gene

> gene is a really great band...altough i didn't like martin in¿ concert he reminded me too much of MORRISSEY, MOZ would kick his¿ ass any day. i like the show martin sung beautifully and all the¿ songs were great but martin just needs to change his stage¿ presence...

Yeah but if they are a great band then isn't that all that matters really?

> You obviously have no sence of good music..¿ Gene is great.. at least they put out new albums and tour with¿ concerts that last longer than a half hour...¿ Shut Up!!!

HAHAHAHA, yesss!! go get em, Gene Fan!!
Cheerio
/ martin

We COULD Be Kings

oh please...

>I doubt¿ you have any positive feelings for Morrissey.

Why? because I´m able to be objective about his work? that seems to be a deadly sin around these parts...
/ martin

We COULD Be Kings

Love like blood

You can be objective but this is a moz forum not genes so go pledge your love for them at there website,
First time i heard gene i caught a strong impression of moz's later work. It is there, any moz fan that has memorized every record he has done would know.

Re: Love like blood

> You can be objective but this is a moz forum not genes so go¿ pledge your love for them at there website,¿ First time i heard gene i caught a strong impression of moz's¿ later work. It is there, any moz fan that has memorized every¿ record he has done would know.

oh you goths... always so sweet and cute.
I really do wonder why noone likes you...

We COULD Be Kings

Back
Top Bottom