The greatest tattoo in the world ever

Re: The Greatest Tattoo In The World.... EVER!

1. You are correct. That guy is the best fan ever.

2. Beware enterprises that start "While I was in the pub one night ..."

With his luck they will win in 2010.

With his luck they will win in 2010.

No, we can't win it in May 2010 as we didn't qualify this May to enter it this season:thumb:
But when City qualify May 2010 as Champions of England, we will stroll it May 2011:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

What Pandora said.

Whether they win in 2011 or not, the sad fact remains that a football tattoo like he got is probably a safer bet, in the vast majority of cases, than getting your boy- or girlfriend's name tattooed on your arm. :rolleyes:

Should City win in 2011, it's a shame that he'll only have a year to gloat before the world ends in 2012.

herve-villechaize.jpg
:thumb:

Whether they win in 2011 or not, the sad fact remains that a football tattoo like he got is probably a safer bet, in the vast majority of cases, than getting your boy- or girlfriend's name tattooed on your arm. :rolleyes:

Should City win in 2011, it's a shame that he'll only have a year to gloat before the world ends in 2012.

i agree about the girl/boyfriend tattoo very silly idea least when you divorce/seperate thats it finish imagine having to look at that wretched name forever torturing yourself reminding yourself what a f***ing bastard he was.

sorry raw subject.

dont think city will win tho so he is a stupid man, we will see him in newspaper at end of season with a red face

he looks/must be a retard, and by the state of his general look, doubt he's making it to 2011

typical citeh fan, brain dead.

he looks/must be a retard, and by the state of his general look, doubt he's making it to 2011

typical citeh fan, brain dead.

Good morning Kyle:p
Nice to see you are so obsessed with City, you have to remind yourself how long it has been since we won a cup:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

cheers :D

i've not been sleep, i have to go out today at 12:30

and i'm alone for 2 weeks so i thought i wouldn't get up so just stayed up instead lol

cheers :D

i've not been sleep, i have to go out today at 12:30

and i'm alone for 2 weeks so i thought i wouldn't get up so just stayed up instead lol

Blimey..... are the eyes a bit heavy?

Jukebox Jury

not really, i had a nap yesterday afternoon cos everyone went away, and i was up til 4am on tues morning waiting for my parents to go airport

not really, i had a nap yesterday afternoon cos everyone went away, and i was up til 4am on tues morning waiting for my parents to go airport

So cheese on toast and takeaways for the next two weeks:D

Jukebox Jury

last night was a pizza lol but it came out to £14 :eek: with a drink

so doubt i'll live off takeaways lol

I'm shopping around for different quotes for my David + Anne Hathaway 4ever tattoo at the moment.:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom