Been looking up The Sundays on the You Tube recently. Their live performances were fantastic. The singer's voice is incredible and the jangling guitars ain't so bad either.
Would be interested to hear from anyone with all three albums. I loved the first one, only listed to Bland once or twice (seemed a bit feeble), and didn't hear the third one (although the first single was fantastic).
Would be good to know if I'm missing out on any decent stuff. Contributions appreciated. Thanks.
1. Here's where the story ends
2. You and me in the summertime
3. My finest hour
4. B-side to 'Summertime' (not sure what it's called)
5. You're not the only one that I know
6. Hideous towns
7. I kicked a boy (til he cried)
8. Can't be sure anymore
not so keen on the others that I know off the first album...