Gene, Pulp, Radiohead and Suede all kick Moz's a*s

D

Diva in a coma

All these 4 bands kick moz's a*s. Some more than others.

Gene, Radiohead and Suede are all okay, but Pulp really suck shit

GENE ARE A LAME SMITHS KNOCK OFF

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THIS BAND TO RADIOHEAD OR SUEDE LET ALONE THE MOZ??
WHAT SORT OF IDIOT ARE YOU?

Re: Gene, Pulp, Radiohead and Suede all LICK Moz's a*s

I think that you go too far at times,like now is a good time. Russ,who carez about your dumb little commentz?? noone but yourself. Let it go russy! Morrissey himself said,that Morrissey solo can be harsh and critical.he couldnt be more right. lighten up,your not always right. the only time you've been lately is when you admitted to us what was painfully obvious to us from the get go:that you are an ass.hole! get over yourself. stop talking sh.it here ok! or I will gladly find you and beat you to within an inch of your dumb,pathetic,non woman getting,pencil dic.ked having(and still trying to deny it to this day)life.

Josh White

Josh,

my lil corn chewing hillbilly, email me OFF this board.

I'd love you to attempt to 'beat you to within an inch of your dumb,pathetic,non woman getting,pencil dic.ked having(and still trying to deny it to this day)life. '

Unfortunately, unless you can afford a passport a
d a plane flight, seems this may be difficult, so your empty, dumb lil threats fall on deaf, unimpressed and humoured ears.

Now go away and play with traffic or something - you're boring me to within an inch of my life, nevermind 'beating' me, little boy....

p.s. whilst I am certainly bisexual, I am actually the father of a 5 year old son - I give up women every now and then because I find them rather boring in bed. But I'm sure I could teach a lil yankee virgin like yourself a thing or 2 about 'wimmin'. You sad heterosexual little boy.

I think that you go too far at times,like now is a good time. Russ,who
> carez about your dumb little commentz?? noone but yourself. Let it go
> russy! Morrissey himself said,that Morrissey solo can be harsh and
> critical.he couldnt be more right. lighten up,your not always right. the
> only time you've been lately is when you admitted to us what was painfully
> obvious to us from the get go:that you are an ass.hole! get over yourself.
> stop talking sh.it here ok! or I will gladly find you and beat you to
> within an inch of your dumb,pathetic,non woman getting,pencil dic.ked
> having(and still trying to deny it to this day)life.

Back
Top Bottom