The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

There's some donkeys on the pitch......
They think it's all over......
Well it is now:laughing::rofl::D:lbf::mock:

Jukebox Jury

PS Can't wait for Wednesday:guitar::cool::thumb:

Zoe Ball, Terry Christian, Angus Deayton, Shane Ritchie, Eamon Holmes, Mike Sweeney, Kevin Le Vell, Terry Hall, Ian Brown, Mick Hucknall, Mick Hucknall - your boys took a hell of a beating!:mock:

Jukebox Jury

what a pathetic performance. shocking. hopefully the kids will do better on wednesday against shitty

Zoe Ball, Terry Christian, Angus Deayton, Shane Ritchie, Eamon Holmes, Mike Sweeney, Kevin Le Vell, Terry Hall, Ian Brown, Mick Hucknall, Mick Hucknall - your boys took a hell of a beating!:mock:

Jukebox Jury

So good you named him twice :sick:

Dave

It was a take on this famous commentary way back in 1981..... when the bloke says 'Maggie Thatcher' twice:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I knew what you were aiming for... I didn't know that he said Thatch twice.

So, in your mind, is Hucknall the Thatch of the pop world - is he the anti-Billy Bragg :)

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
and a centre half too:D
Wes Brown.....England class:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Bad day for us today JJ, no argument about that.
I wouldn't be so cocky about Citeh's chances in the mickey mouse cup though.
I know it would mean the earth to you lot but you just never know what is around the corner...
3 more days until the 1st leg, bring it on!

Bad day for us today JJ, no argument about that.
I wouldn't be so cocky about Citeh's chances in the mickey mouse cup though.
I know it would mean the earth to you lot but you just never know what is around the corner...
3 more days until the 1st leg, bring it on!

Believe me I'm more than cautious about shouting too much before Wednesday, but just enjoying the moment today. Besides, half of me loves setting myself up on here for the fall - all good banter and plenty of laughs in the posts is what it is all about, isn't it?:guitar:
It's when people bring up the Munich / Hillsborough and other crap into it that it gets ruined.

Jukebox Jury

Just hearing from an unreliable source on BookFace that the reason Vidic dodn't play is that he buggered off before the start, just left. Any corroboration on this? Fergie must be facking fuming.

Peter

Just hearing from an unreliable source on BookFace that the reason Vidic dodn't play is that he buggered off before the start, just left. Any corroboration on this? Fergie must be facking fuming.

Peter

Hard to tell Peter, no official word from United on what is wrong with Vidic.
However this rumour was doing the rounds at OT today...

Peter

Apparently Barcelona have put in a huge bid and his wife no longer wants to stay in Manchester. If he doesn't want to play for UTD., then I say let him go. RVN wants back in the Prem. Bring him back because Berbatov has been given more chances than he deserves. I'd rather have Owen start than that geriatric. Ah well more rest, so we can go all out to become the ONLY team to win the top flight League Title 4 times on the trot. At the moment we share the record of three League Titles on the trot with Liverpool and the mighty Huddersfield. Valencia added some spark when he came on, but Fabio looks out of sorts at Left Back. Unfair on the kid, whereby he plays Rafael in his rightful position. Not nice to lose against the scum, but we have bigger fish to fry in the CL and the aforementioned Premiership.

Oh, and we play that massive club in a mickey mouse cup, which I totally forgot about. :blushing:

Nowt wrong with Wes Brown. The goal was clearly Kuszczsk's fault who should have stayed on his line as Brown pushed Beckford too wide to be able to get any power in his shot, but it didn't matter as the keeper was in no man's land and the ball barely touched the net.

Must say, I'm impressed with Leeds as an outfit and they will definitely be challenging in the Chapionship next season.

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom