The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

Just got back from OT.
Poor performance in the 1st half, significant improvement in the second.
All in all Chelsea just about edged it but a draw would not have been too far off the mark.
A lot more frustrated now that I've seen a replay of their 2nd goal and Drogba is a good yard offside, how did the linesman miss it?
Saying that, Macheda's goal had a hint of handball about it. I saw that very clearly as it was right in front of me in the Stretford end...
One thing was confirmed today, if anyone had any remaining doubts, we are a shadow of our usual selves when Rooney does not play.
It happened a fair few times this season, so this is no coincidence.

Still, all to play for as the saying goes.
It's going to be tough though, especially without Rooney for at least 2 more weeks.

Get well soon Wazza! :thumb:

Just got back from OT.
Poor performance in the 1st half, significant improvement in the second.
All in all Chelsea just about edged it but a draw would not have been too far off the mark.
A lot more frustrated now that I've seen a replay of their 2nd goal and Drogba is a good yard offside, how did the linesman miss it?
Saying that, Macheda's goal had a hint of handball about it. I saw that very clearly as it was right in front of me in the Stretford end...
One thing was confirmed today, if anyone had any remaining doubts, we are a shadow of our usual selves when Rooney does not play.
It happened a fair few times this season, so this is no coincidence.

Still, all to play for as the saying goes.
It's going to be tough though, especially without Rooney for at least 2 more weeks.

Get well soon Wazza! :thumb:

Nice one Irregular regular. I thought nani made a difference when he came on. Hopefully Macheda can give some competition to berbatov up front, its hard to see where the goals are going to come from without rooney

one man (u) team.....
2 weeks today.............judgement day:cool::guitar::thumb: (for both teams)

Jukebox Jury

roooooney could be back by then :pray:

Back yes. Fit:confused:?
Do you rush him back in desperation or keep him out until fully fit?
Going to be a great build up to the game........:rock:
Last season, united purposely targetted SWP (5 reds booked hacking him, with the Lady Boy eventually sent off) maybe City should take a leaf out of Fergie's book and just take it in turns to stand on Wooney's foot:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

BREAKING NEWS: Deadly Floods In the North of England, 7,000 000 football fans pissing themselves with laughter.

I've repeated myself in the premature Manure v Barca final thread.

Thank god,JJ was banned. Well done,Kewpster :)

Will Fergie get into trouble for his "Typical Germans" remark?

I won't hold my breath.

SO thats LIVERPOOL and FULHAM flying the flag for England in Europe!!!!!!!

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom