The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

:censored:

A low blow right there. Tevez could learn a lot from him. Where is the Argentinian troll these days?!

Tevez would have shown a bit more dignity at OT had fans not thrown a lighter at him (that hit or nearly hit a united player instead) when walking off at half time in the league game and also had Mr Neville not shouted his mouth off at him in the press.:squiffy:
Respect earns respect......

Jukebox Jury

Won't be back in York until around midnight on Sunday so hopefully I'll be back posting on this very thread on Monday morning. :)

Bollocks, you'll be sat watching it in your local boozer along with all the other ''York Reds'' (I bet there is a flag with the same title emblazzoned on the wall:rolleyes:)

Jukebox Jury

Bollocks, you'll be sat watching it in your local boozer along with all the other ''York Reds'' (I bet there is a flag with the same title emblazzoned on the wall:rolleyes:)

Jukebox Jury

You don't believe me now? You really are a bigger fool than I thought you were... :confused:
I will post a photo of my ticket on Monday morning just to please you JJ.
Enjoy tomorrow's match and by the way, see if your boys can do United a favour while we are away on Mickey Mouse duty? :lbf:

You don't believe me now? You really are a bigger fool than I thought you were... :confused:
I will post a photo of my ticket on Monday morning just to please you JJ.
Enjoy tomorrow's match and by the way, see if your boys can do United a favour while we are away on Mickey Mouse duty? :lbf:

Post a photo of your ticket on Monday????

Er.....why not post a photo of your ticket NOW?:mock:

Or has your mate down the local boozer who is going to the game not let you see it until after he has returned from the game:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Post a photo of your ticket on Monday????

Er.....why not post a photo of your ticket NOW?:mock:

Or has your mate down the local boozer who is going to the game not let you see it until after he has returned from the game:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

I haven't got my ticket yet and can't see what is so strange about that to be honest.
I will receive it on Sunday morning on my way down to Wem-ber-lee.
I'll take some photos too and post them here for your viewing pleasure.

I haven't got my ticket yet and can't see what is so strange about that to be honest.
I will receive it on Sunday morning on my way down to Wem-ber-lee.
I'll take some photos too and post them here for your viewing pleasure.

For every game I have ever been to, the ticket has been in my hand in advance.
''Getting your ticket on your way down'' to Wem-ber lee?:rolleyes:
Enjoy the game in the pub:D

Jukebox Jury

For every game I have ever been to, the ticket has been in my hand in advance.
''Getting your ticket on your way down'' to Wem-ber lee?:rolleyes:
Enjoy the game in the pub:D

Jukebox Jury

You enjoy the game in the pub my friend, I'll be enjoying it live at Wembley. :thumb:

You really are sounding more like a bitter with every post.

I'll tell you what, I could write a book about you.
I'd probably call it Bitterness On The Streets Of Manchester: The Citeh Fan Location Guide :lbf:

You enjoy the game in the pub my friend, I'll be enjoying it live at Wembley. :thumb:

You really are sounding more like a bitter with every post.

I'll tell you what, I could write a book about you.
I'd probably call it Bitterness On The Streets Of Manchester: The Citeh Fan Location Guide :lbf:

Why would I enjoy the game in the pub? I wont be anywhere near a pub Sunday afternoon:rolleyes:
I wont be anywhere near watching the game Sunday afternoon:rolleyes:
Where as had Citeh made it to the final, you'd be watching in desperation - the thought of City winning and you not having ''anything'' to sing about City frightens you (and your ilk - and you say City fans are obsessed with all things red:rolleyes:).....and the thought of that childish dial in the East Stand being redundant fills you all with FEAR:rolleyes:
yer'nited's most famous banner.....is'nt about yer'nited...but about City:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Just got back from Wembley, had a great time and United managed to retain the Mickey Mouse trophy after all.
Excellent header by Rooney to win the match, the lad is on fire!

Here is a photo of the match programme and mine + my son's tickets JJ. :thumb:

Oh hang on, I am surely lying. I just got my mate to stop by at this time of the night and drop off his 2 tickets + a programme so that I could photograph them on my table and upload them on Solo. He's taken them back home now. I've been rumbled. :rolleyes:

COME ON UNITED!

Just got back from Wembley, had a great time and United managed to retain the Mickey Mouse trophy after all.

Oh hang on, I am surely lying. I just got my mate to stop by at this time of the night and drop off his 2 tickets + a programme so that I could photograph them on my table and upload them on Solo. He's taken them back home now. I've been rumbled. :rolleyes:

COME ON UNITED!

It's taken you quite a long time to get home to Manchester....
Oh wait you're a Manchester UNITED fan. Sorry, my mistake.

COME ON UNITED!

No. You know a Cockney red (lets face it, there are many of them:lbf:) He got home at 6pm, took the picture of the tickets and programme, emailed it to you..... you upload it on here and claim it as your own. Jobs a good 'en:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

No. You know a Cockney red (lets face it, there are many of them:lbf:) He got home at 6pm, took the picture of the tickets and programme, emailed it to you..... you upload it on here and claim it as your own. Jobs a good 'en:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

That's right :thumb:
That must also explain why they were photographed on my table then.
The very same table where I photograph all the items I often upload in the Collectors Corner. :crazy:

That's right :thumb:
That must also explain why they were photographed on my table then.
The very same table where I photograph all the items I often upload in the Collectors Corner. :crazy:

Like I would know what your table looks like....or even go in the collectors forum?:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

Like I would know what your table looks like....or even go in the collectors forum?:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

Oh sorry, I thought you might have an interest in The Smiths and Morrissey records, cds, etc. My mistake.

Anyway, now you have a chance to have a look at the several postings and confirm whether it is the same table or not.
Oh, hang on again. Maybe I got my cockney mate to buy a table just like mine so that he could photograph the tickets on it. :rofl:

I wonder if JJ has got some sour grapes he could photograph for us all to see.:D:D
How's that song go JJ.
Maybe next year mate.:thumb:

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom