The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

Pompey tomorrow looking forward to seeing if Nani can continue his good form. Vidic might be playing for the first time in a while. Rooney could be rested with the game against Villa midweek

Prediction 36-0

Rooney 34 (from the bench)
Van der sar 2

Good to see that Portsmouth got 3 goals on their travels...

Dave

With all due respect to Pompey...... they are sinking faster than the Belgrano.
If you don't tonk them, questions will be asked..........

Jukebox Jury

Well JJ, just got back from OT...
So in the end it turned out to be the 'Anti-Football' 5 Pompey 0.
Is that enough or do you think someone might still want to ask a few questions? :)

United, top of the league
United, United
Top of the league :guitar:

Three OG's & one headed - against the paragon of defensive solidarity that is Portsmouth F.C.

La Máquina would be proud.

mutley.gif

We won 4-0 didn't you watch MOTD?

Jukebox Jury

Something must have gone awfully wrong with the system that updates the premier league table then, they gave citeh 0 points for a comprehensive win...:lbf:
I would give the FA a call and ask them to rectify their error if I were you. :thumb:

Something must have gone awfully wrong with the system that updates the premier league table then, they gave citeh 0 points for a comprehensive win...:lbf:
I would give the FA a call and ask them to rectify their error if I were you. :thumb:

Then if you had already checked on the Prem league system, why did you need to ask me:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Well done Chels! And JT was immense. Men against boys x 10 for the last countless seasons. It looks like its a two horse race now then. Andy
Gray sounded gutted as each of Arsenal's countless spunkless passes went to no one.

Well done Chels! And JT was immense. Men against boys x 10 for the last countless seasons. It looks like its a two horse race now then. Andy
Gray sounded gutted as each of Arsenal's countless spunkless passes went to no one.

Hey up, the Chelski rent boy is back:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Hey up, the Chelski rent boy is back:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

:) I'd love to know where that rent boy thing came from. My suspicions point to West Ham.

I see that weak media driven twunt Cappello wasn't at the Bridge today, btw! Good choice there giving a possible ex druggie who once twatted a female steward and who's now on a four match ban the England captaincy! You couldn't make it up! OK, JT cheated on his wife, but is that now illegal?!?!?!?

:) I'd love to know where that rent boy thing came from. My suspicions point to West Ham.

I see that weak media driven twunt Cappello wasn't at the Bridge today, btw! Good choice there giving a possible ex druggie who once twatted a female steward and who's now on a four match ban the England captaincy! You couldn't make it up! OK, JT cheated on his wife, but is that now illegal?!?!?!?

Well they couldn't give it Rain Wooney - the granny brothel shagger could they:D:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom