Has anyone booked tickets for the rescheduled RAH show

everydayslikesunday

Hi,

I managed to get a couple of tickets to see Moz for the rescheduled Royal Albert Hall show in October through Ticketmaster. When ordering the tickets I wasn't given the choice of having them set to me but have to pick them up from the book office. I rang the book office this week wanting to know if I could pick the tickets up this week instead of on the day but the girl on the other end of the phone claimed to know nothing about it and told me that I had to contact Ticketmaster. They claim that all the re-booked cancellation tickets for that show had to be picked up from the box office?

Does anyone know if I can pick the tickets up early or do I have to wait until the day of the concert and hope they do actually exist?

Re: RAH standing tickets

This issue has been discussed in April and May.

In December 2008 RAH tickets were on sale people thought Ticketmaster and SeeTickets would send their tickets by post.
However, in April 2009 Ticketmaster and SeeTickets informed that they wouldn't send out STANDING TICKETS.
People booked standing tickets were instructed that they had to pick up their tickets from RAH Box Office.

When I managed to book a standing ticket from SeeTickets in June, it clearly stated 'Box Office Collection Only'.

Until Mid September RAH is hosting Proms (annual classical music events), box office is very busy.
I'll ring up at the end of September and ask about my ticket.

Last edited:
Hi Kewpie,

Thank you for your response. I think I'll also give the book office a ring at the end of September.

I don't mind picking the tickets up form the box office, but I don't want to wait until the actual date unless there is any issues.

thanks, i`ve booked an arena ticked by phone last sunday night and they said they will send it -no extra cost- to amsterdam.
i mailed them to confirm my adress and they mailed back it was correct and thanked me, wonderful ladys over there. now waiting, hopefully the dutch mail won`t disappointed me or moz.
thanks!

Just booked a standing ticket over the phone for the RAH show :D
The woman on the phone said that they send a letter first that you take to the box office on the day and then collect a wristband, not a ticket.
I was a bit worried because I'll be queueing up in the morning to get to the barrier. I'm hoping that you'll be able to go and collect the wristband from the box office before the doors open - because otherwise I'll miss out on the barrier because of the time it will take to show the letter, get the wristband etc..

Please someone tell me that you'll be able to get the wristband in the afternoon and put my mind at rest :)

Just booked a standing ticket over the phone for the RAH show :D
The woman on the phone said that they send a letter first that you take to the box office on the day and then collect a wristband, not a ticket.
I was a bit worried because I'll be queueing up in the morning to get to the barrier. I'm hoping that you'll be able to go and collect the wristband from the box office before the doors open - because otherwise I'll miss out on the barrier because of the time it will take to show the letter, get the wristband etc..

Please someone tell me that you'll be able to get the wristband in the afternoon and put my mind at rest :)

I'm 90% sure I was told that I could pick my ticket up anytime after 12 o'clock on the day. Don't take my word for it though.

Back
Top Bottom