After years of extensive research

Vaginas need lots of life support, especially they need a regular kiss of life.

I also support a vagina. Go vagina, go! :clap:

Why am I writing such things on a Morrissey forum? :straightface:

they have extenze for women now. extenze commercials rule, they're almost less creepy than the enzyte ones with Bob.

extenze.jpg

they have extenze for women now. extenze commercials rule, they're almost less creepy than the enzyte ones with Bob.

extenze.jpg

Um, I'm almost affraid to ask how extenze for women works, or what exactly it does for that matter. But, still I am curiuos...:confused:

extenze.jpg

Just remember.. there is a fine line between an unusually large clit and an unusually small penis. :barf:

Just remember.. there is a fine line between an unusually large clit and an unusually small penis. :barf:

Could we have this post sequenced in big, bold letters on the homepage of this site? :lbf: :thumb:
Words to live by. :D

Ughh. The enzyte ones piss me off so much :mad: They're on EVERY commercial break on Comedy Central. The goddamned theme music gets stuck in my head. And it's ALWAYS the Christmas one. GAH! :gun:...:blushing:

Could we have this post sequenced in big, bold letters on the homepage of this site? :lbf: :thumb:
Words to live by. :D

Ughh. The enzyte ones piss me off so much :mad: They're on EVERY commercial break on Comedy Central. The goddamned theme music gets stuck in my head. And it's ALWAYS the Christmas one. GAH! :gun:...:blushing:

and sometimes they have the infomercials on, where they're at the playboy mansion. :p:rolleyes: they're cooler than Girls Gone Wild ads, though.

Back
Top Bottom