Any Harry Potter fans out there?

Sidewayssurprise

If there are any, feel free to post anything about who your favorite character is, which book is your favorite, what you thought of the new movie, anything HP related, really. Sorry, if this has been a thread before. My fave character is and always has been Snape.

If there are any, feel free to post anything about who your favorite character is, which book is your favorite, what you thought of the new movie, anything HP related, really. Sorry, if this has been a thread before. My fave character is and always has been Snape.

I've been a Harry Potter fan since the books first came out :). Favorite character was also always Snape...but I also very much liked Dumbledore and Luna.

I like the newest book...seems everything came together and such (as I thought it may not have).

...and the new movie *wolf whistle*:blushing:

I must confess I am a fan of Harry Potter. My excuse, not that I need one, is that I started reading them when I was about 11 or something. The whole story is brilliant, the characters are fantastic. I remember the complete mystery surrounding the storyline and you couldn't wait until the next one came out. Since the last book was released though I think a lot of the magic (excuse the pun) has gone, naturally. I'm also not a fan of the last book but nevermind. The 4th and 6th books rule for me.

I always thought Snape was amazing, he's such a fascinating and complex character. Dumbledore is also a legend, I liked Ron for his humour aswell. Strangely I was never much a fan of Harry, bit of an arrogant prat to be honest :lbf:

I actually enjoyed the most recent movie, which surprised me since i haven't really liked any of the previous movies. I used to love Ron, but he just annoyed me in the last book. I cried at the end of the sixth book and for the majority of the seventh. My favorite book was maybe the fifth, except Harry was really annoying in that one.

I love the books, just re-reading them at the moment. I think Lupin is my favourite character. Or Dumbledore. Or McGonagall. Or.........

I can only pick one now? So I suppose my odd and sick attraction to Dumbledore is out of the question? (Not to mention Bellatrix ;))

:thumb:

Isn't Dumbledore a bit old? Well its your birthday soon so I guess you can pick as many as you want! btw I didnt just click on that show button I swear :cool:

Not to mention that several hot British men star in the movies.

lucius_l.jpg

1186607612_snape.jpg

lord_voldemort.jpg

Okay, maybe he wasn't so hot in this movie.

I don't see how you'd think Harry was an arrogant asshole. I think especially in the last couple of books, after accepting his fate, he showed exceptional signs of kindness and humility. We really did see him grow. As much as we did Snape and Dumbledore. Those three characters were given the most dimension.

I don't see how you'd think Harry was an arrogant asshole. I think especially in the last couple of books, after accepting his fate, he showed exceptional signs of kindness and humility. We really did see him grow. As much as we did Snape and Dumbledore. Those three characters were given the most dimension.

He's much more likeable in the books than he is in the films.

just a fan of Emma Watson really. My how she's grown up :thumb:

Matt

:thumb:

Isn't Dumbledore a bit old? Well its your birthday soon so I guess you can pick as many as you want! btw I didnt just click on that show button I swear :cool:

I don't think it's sexual...just like a grandpa love type thing. However, Alan Rickman is 63 and I totally want on that :) (63-19=44...he is 44 years older than me :eek:)

...don't allow me that freedom. Lord knows where it will go.

My favorite casting in the movies is probably Neville Longbottom. Neville the action became Neville in the book for me.
neville-longbottom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom