Do you think Moz will ever have a female band member?

Tbevie

Girl afraid
I can't see it myself.

Does Boz in a dress count as a female band member?

I was just wondering the other day if Moz would ever get rid of Boz. I know Moz said he's only got 5 years left in his career, so this isn't likely to happen (unless Boz says live on stage that Moz gives good head :p), but losing the last remaining member of the original lads..that'd be something :eek:

I was just wondering the other day if Moz would ever get rid of Boz. I know Moz said he's only got 5 years left in his career, so this isn't likely to happen (unless Boz says live on stage that Moz gives good head :p), but losing the last remaining member of the original lads..that'd be something :eek:

never going to happen, thank goodness.
Too much of a good, loyal friend and a great musician:guitar:

Yes. He's asked me to join the next tour. I'll be playing the triangle :p

It would be a bad bad move.I don't want to see chicks.

It would be a bad bad move.I don't want to see chicks.

I have a feeling they wouldn't be the most attractive :blushing:

Still. I thought it was interesting seeing Kristeen Young doing THPGU on Lettermen (I believe it was?) with th' Lads. Not that I particularly am fond of Kristeen Young, but still, it was interesting seeing something new - a female backing vocalist. :blushing:

It's bloody well time, don't you think? Especially for a guy who once claimed to be a feminist.

Boz is married to a female musician, so I would hope there's no problem with sexism there.

As for you folks who don't want to see a female in the band: why not?! It's 2009 for heaven's sake... :guitar:

I think there's just something sacred about th' lads, y'know? You can't play rugby or football or be in a lads' club with a chick. And can you just imagine what the inner sleeve of 'Paris' would've looked like? :eek: :D

I think there's just something sacred about th' lads, y'know? You can't play rugby or football or be in a lads' club with a chick. And can you just imagine what the inner sleeve of 'Paris' would've looked like? :eek: :D

I imagine something like this:

phranc-morrissey1991.jpg

Back
Top Bottom