Do you think Moz will ever have a female band member?

Brix Smith/Polly Harvey on strings, Joanna Newsom on keyboards and harp. Oh yes.

Peter

Brix Smith:horny:

Though she's a little ''high'' in this clip:eek:

and a little older in this clip

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Brix was so adorable, wasn't she? Sweet lass.

She isn't "high". She's from L.A., that's all.

Thanks for the video. Never seen it before. It's got that weirdly-mannered reality thing going on. Kind of like Inland Empire. I'll probably have nightmares. It took me about year to get over the 'old couple coming out from under the door' scene in Mulholland Drive. :o

Thanks for the video. Never seen it before. It's got that weirdly-mannered reality thing going on. Kind of like Inland Empire. I'll probably have nightmares. It took me about year to get over the 'old couple coming out from under the door' scene in Mulholland Drive. :o

One of the scariest moments on film. Ever.

I still get shivers walking past Johnie's on Fairfax and Wilshire. Which is a fine testimony to Lynch's filmmaking prowess because in reality the place is about as threatening as a stuffed hamster.

One of the scariest moments on film. Ever.

I still get shivers walking past Johnie's on Fairfax and Wilshire. Which is a fine testimony to Lynch's filmmaking prowess because in reality the place is about as threatening as a stuffed hamster.

I dread to think of the kind of havoc David Lynch could wreak on my psyche with a digital video camera and a stuffed hamster.

I am not good enough, lost it all due to heavy travelling and watching others play. :straightface: Maybe if I put in another 6 months of heavy practise. :D But Myriam could fill in for Solomon if he gets ill. Myriam, you could, couldn't you? :thumb::)

I immediately thought of Boz's wife as well yesterday, even though I can see that it might become a bit of a problem to travel with their daughters. Then again travels are the best education and if they plan the next tour around the summer vacations...

No, she should be the manager and design outfits based on their astrological signs.

Let's hope not :D

Although I had heard the name The Adult Net I never bothered to investigate so thx guys for the heads up! This Brix girl is gorgeous and a nice surprise to see Craig Gannon in the band. That's got to be the same guitar he used in the Playboy film clip is it not? Also is that James Eller playing bass from the THE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYn8YkzhNtE

btw how do you place a youtube clip in a post so it plays from here?

Last edited:
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

No, she should be the manager and design outfits based on their astrological signs.

Dude, that is sexist. I'll take a cricket bat to ya if you don't apologise to Jeanine Pettibone [David St. Hubbins' girlfriend/manager].

jeanine_spinal_tap_300x400.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom