The Shirt On Morrissey's Back!

No Place Like Rome

.....................................................................................................................................is now here, in my house, framed.

The picture is shit, cos of the sun, but until i can get a better one, you will have to make do.

For all those asking why he didn't throw it, you decide.

picture is further down the thread.

Last edited:
That looks well Rome. The miserable pie eater did a good job.

alls well that ends well.:thumb:

.....................................................................................................................................is now here, in my house, framed.

The picture is shit, cos of the sun, but until i can get a better one, you will have to make do.

For all those asking why he didn't throw it, ask yourselves, why??

There were witnesses as to what he did, i have the shirt, off morrissey:thumb:

Don't trust the sun:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Don't trust the sun:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

omg! why wasn't i th first to comment on this have been waiting all day. it looks fantastic. must admit rome thought you may hav been taking the piss. well done it must take centre lace in your home wow wow wow come on anne we will share the next one:thumb:

It looks great! I'm still looking for a video of it, that will be the icing on the cake:guitar:
(It's going to be dull tomorrow, so try taking another pic and keep it out of the view of sunlight as it will fade the shirt)
:(

Is there an opening so you can smell the shirt!!!(important) also now you are in ownership of Morrissey's DNA are you thinking of.....well what could we do?

Why?? Because Moz asked if you would to give it to Fran. Thank you for accepting it on my behalf. I'll be over your place in November to pick it up. :D:rolleyes::lbf:;):cool:

I like the leather couch behind the picture....just hope Moz doesnt see it and want it back........:lbf:

For all those asking why he didn't throw it, ask yourselves, why??

There were witnesses as to what he did, i have the shirt, off morrissey:thumb:

I like that:thumb:

That looks really, really good! Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom