Last night - 22nd July 2009

You must have been near me then:).

I was the red haired girl that went over at the end.

I was the girl with the quiff right next to you and I kept getting your hair caught in my arm. I got Jesse's plectrum and Kris's setlist. After I helped you over Kris handed my bf and I moz's tambourine but an uglychavvy tart came next to me and knocked it out of my hand and the bouncer took it away.

I was the girl with the quiff right next to you and I kept getting your hair caught in my arm. I got Jesse's plectrum and Kris's setlist. After I helped you over Kris handed my bf and I moz's tambourine but an uglychavvy tart came next to me and knocked it out of my hand and the bouncer took it away.

I was wondering what the hell was going on with the tambourine, damn that chick for knocking it out of your hands!

gig was amazing! my first moz gig. and couldnt have asked for anymore other than being closer to the stage and standing lol get my chance at liverpool though.

was well worth the travel from sunny Burnley and all the people i met there wer cool it was brilliant.

the loop was amazing live and pigsty was brilliant i was looking forward to hearing that live!

chrissy hynde sat right in front of us after the intro, wasnt until after the gig i realised it was her. ah well

hope everyone else enjoyed as much as me and roll on liverpool! anyone else going?

It was a great show but disappointed I didn't get a handshake after I crowdsurfed during The Loop, though I guess it was a difficult song for him to approach crowdsurfers.

Thank you very much for helping me up.

Sorry about the hair:o.

That's ashame about the tambourine:(.

Thank you very much for helping me up.

Sorry about the hair:o.

That's ashame about the tambourine:(.

Thats a pleasure sweety. I was worried, I thought you were going to get bloody squashed and everyone else around you seemed to be a lot taller. But you were fine! woo!

By the way I thought the woman from doll & the kicks looked awful. What has she done to that lovely platinum bob?

i thought vocally mozza was brilliant but his performance i felt was just ok. this might have been due to the crowd who for me were mostly flat except for the front, cant comment on the circle as i couldnt see up there. i just dont understand why it took until the encore for the whole crown to go mental? i think its been said before on here that to see moz at his best you have to see him in Manchester or Glasgow where the crowd always give moz 100% and he returns 100% performances.

Last edited:
I thought the night was totally fantastic, got right on the barrier and was about 6ft from Mozza when he came to the right of the stage (where Jessie was). Now way of telling what was going on behind as it was a bit tight up front!!!!

Loved it cant wait for Swindon, Salisbury and RAH later in the year.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

brilliant gig, thought the band were great too, how soon is now, pigsty and carol were my highlights.

Here's a few piccies from the last night and Morrissey leaving the venue.

P1030288.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030297.jpg

P1030309.jpg

P1030315.jpg

P1030342.jpg

P1030343.jpg

Was it so hard to get a handshake because of the distance between the stage and the barrier? Were there many stage invaders?

did he leave the venue shortly after or did it take a while? i waited in bremen for the first time and it did take him an hour before he departed.so i wonder how quick he leaves the venue normally?
there at brixton:.did he stop long at the fans(autographs?)? or a quick handshake fo that r one there as shot?
Here's a few piccies from the last night and Morrissey leaving the venue.
love the firstone
P1030288.jpg

2009/P1030315.jpg[/IMG]

P1030342.jpg

P1030343.jpg

did he leave the venue shortly after or did it take a while? i waited in bremen for the first time and it did take him an hour before he departed.so i wonder how quick he leaves the venue normally?
there at brixton:.did he stop long at the fans(autographs?)? or a quick handshake fo that r one there as shot?

He came out about 20 minutes later after the show. He shook two people's hands as he walked to the car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom