Lady GaGa and Morrissey?

parker42

Electric Bananaman
LADY GAGA has said she would love to team up with Glasvegas.

The Paparazzi singer said that she really likes the Scottish indie group and would love to collaborate with them.

Speaking to the Daily Record, she said: "I love to support other acts and they are one of the best bands on the planet. Maybe we can do something together in the future."

The 23-year-old also said that she is a Morrissey fan, and added: "I love Morrissey. He is my buddy and we were talking about them."

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?H=Lady-GaGa-wants-Glasvegas&nItemID=28067

She's an infectious tramp and I can't help singing along.:rolleyes:

Well, she looks very interesting, but I don't think Morrissey would be "buddies" with her... I mean... she is in fact a pop woman who is "manufactured" to sell and has lyrics like "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick".... it's kind of hard to believe, but hey!!! She might be fun!

I've never actually heard any of her music.

I can't stand her either. I was at T in the Park last weekend and there was absolultely nothing else to do/see at the time she was on so I tagged along with my friends as they wanted to see her :sick: She wastes so much time on costume changes.

I don't like Glasvegas much either, but saw them too. Only because they were on before the Manic's in the King Tut's Tent though - I was paranoid the tent would get full and wanted to be at the front :p

Morrissey has very bad taste sometimes!

Re: NYD

I don't have time to argue about NYD, go to bed now.

I'm sure a lot of users love NYD. :)

Tags
lady goo goo
Back
Top Bottom