So you need to know where to park in Leeds

V

Vauxhall Driver

Since the trains aren't running on Friday and that everyone is driving to Leeds, you'll want to know where you can park.

If you're coming from the south or Manchester - turn off the M621 at Elland Road

Follow signs for A58(M) City Centre

Keep following A58(M) After the giant roundabout at Armley there is a junction for A65 Illkley DON'T TURN OFF HERE!

Turn off at the junction after. At the end of the slip road head off to the right. You should now be on The Headrow. Follow the signs for Leeds General Infirmary or LGI.

As you are coming along The Headrow the Town Hall is on the left. NOW TURN LEFT BEFORE THE TOWN HALL. Follow signs for The Loop and LGI.

At the end of this short road you need to turn LEFT on to Gt George Street. Theres street parking all the way along this street.

Quo Vadis is a red brick building opp the Town Hall steps (on the Headrow)

If you are coming from the north turn off A58(M) after the long tunnel. Follow signs for city centre and you'll end up on The Headrow.

I hope this makes sense!

See you on Friday

No,I need to find out where i can park when i go to your house and give your mom house callz? it seems your dad isnt too fond of me and seems to want to give me flat tires all the time. Can i help it if your mom thinks h'es a disgusting fleeb? no,I could've told her that. You and your dad are yackels.

Why don't you park in Little Miss Curious ass? take a look at her user profile, man that girl is huge! Did Moz composed that song to her? You're the one for me fatty.

> Why don't you park in Little Miss Curious ass? take a look at her user
> profile, man that girl is huge! Did Moz composed that song to her? You're
> the one for me fatty.

Why don't I park my fist in your mouth?

TMF

> Why don't I park my fist in your mouth?

Because your fist is too busy masturbating.

> TMF

Yeah ,you can park in Mr. Proper's perfect puckered pooper!
Anytime...