Wayne Rooney makes ad at the Salford Lads Club.

I hope he left a donation for the roof fund... Or that the people behind Fifa10 paid a fortune to film there.

Dave

I see that the "Secret Millionaire" from the Channel 4 programme, who donated to the SLR is facing bankruptcy, with about £30 million debt.

I hope he left a donation for the roof fund... Or that the people behind Fifa10 paid a fortune to film there.

Dave

In todays MEN there is a feature (couldnt find it online) that the bloke who did the ''Secret Millionaire'' last year and donated to the club...... is about to be declared bankrupt:eek:

Jukebox Jury

in todays men there is a feature (couldnt find it online) that the bloke who did the ''secret millionaire'' last year and donated to the club...... Is about to be declared bankrupt:eek:

Jukebox jury

jinx!

I see that the "Secret Millionaire" from the Channel 4 programme, who donated to the SLR is facing bankruptcy, with about £30 million debt.

In todays MEN there is a feature (couldnt find it online) that the bloke who did the ''Secret Millionaire'' last year and donated to the club...... is about to be declared bankrupt:eek:

Jukebox Jury

:eek::eek:
Both posted at exactly the same minute......
does this mean we have to get married? wait a minute.... one of us already is married:D

Jukebox Jury

Just a quick note to say that Fifa = crap and PES = hell yeaaaahhhh!!!!

Love PTxx.

Woah, woah, woah, PES is brilliant!
I don't care about licensed teams etc. which FIFA has. PES gameplay is much better, FIFA just feels like a 'fun game' whereas PES takes skill to play; admittedly 2009 was a bit of a disappointment but 2010 looks f***ing great!

VIVA PES!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom