Which celeb who has died do you think is most missed

Myne would be Elvis, and John Lennon:)

Not sure about Elvis........ the bloke was all washed up and never wrote a song anyway......

John Lemon, on the otherhand, had just released a double album and would have continued to do so.......

Marc Bolan for me.... though again...a bit washed up at the time of his death.... punk (which he was a fore runner of) would have finished him off...

Then you have Ian Curtis, the bloke out of Nirvana, Sidney Vicious..... the list goes on....

I miss Jade Goody too:rolleyes::D

Jukebox Jury

Not sure about Elvis........ the bloke was all washed up and never wrote a song anyway......

John Lemon, on the otherhand, had just released a double album and would have continued to do so.......

john-lemon.jpg

Couldn't resist...

The Carry on gang..The Goons, Pete & Dud..

Yes all of them, but i'm thinking more of those who died too young.... the Carry on gang etc all died of a reasonable age ....... doesnt make it any better though......

Jukebox Jury

I think that here in the UK Eric Morecambe is the most fondly remembered and missed. He was everybodys favourite funny uncle.

I agree with John Lennon and Elvis being sorely missed, Lennon certainly had the potential to continue making great music. Elvis was probably past it, although in saying that, I love the video of his last performance where he sings "Unchained Melody". He may be fat and drugged up but his voice is incredible and his bashing of the piano keys surprisingly works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuBQBZlT9bw

I miss Roy Orbison the most though, even though he died a year before I was even born! He had the greatest voice I've ever heard and his songs were so tragic and beautiful. I can't get over how great his voice actually was. I doubt we'll ever hear a better voice.

Duncan Edwards. Would he have fulfilled his potential. We could shut Bobby Charlton up.

For me ~ River Phoenix & Esma Cannon :tears:
For 'the world' ~ Elvis, Lennon, Jacko. Deaths like that marked the end of something for whole generations. Elvis was like the death of the 50s, Lennon the 60s, and, I guess, Jacko the 80s. But, personally, they never really affected me that much. Elvis' decline and death was a tragedy, Lennon's murder was an obscenity as well as a tragedy. I suppose Jacko could be seen by some as a tragic figure, but I can't get much moved by the death of a singin' and dancin' paedophile.
Noel Gallagher ~ "This Mike Jackson thing's dragging on a bit, innit? Who do they think he is, Jade Goody?" :lbf:

For me ~ River Phoenix & Esma Cannon :tears:
For 'the world' ~ Elvis, Lennon, Jacko. Deaths like that marked the end of something for whole generations. Elvis was like the death of the 50s, Lennon the 60s, and, I guess, Jacko the 80s. [/SIZE]:lbf:

:eek:Death of the 80's:eek:
I'm still there.......

Jukebox Jury

• Elvis Presley
  • John Lennon
  • Princess Diana
  • Mary Hansen (Stereolab)
  • Sid Vicious
  • Heath Ledger
  • Farrah Fawcett
  • Bernie Mac
  • Michael Jackson (OF COURSE!!!)

Nice avatar:thumb:

Do we REALLY miss Lady Di? I mean.... what did she actually do? OK, visited a few well prepared and cleared ex minebomb fields.....
and?????????

Jukebox Jury

Tags
lawldeaths
Back
Top Bottom