Which celeb who has died do you think is most missed

Definitely John Lennon. :mad: (f***ing Mark David Chapman) and I know it's probably sacrilege to put this down, but I miss Kurt Cobain, (but I think Courtney had something to do with his death.)

I also miss the great Freddie Mercury. R.I.P.:tears:

Billy Mays.

Sooner or later I will no longer be able to listen to him scream at me through the television at 3 AM, forcing me to spill hot beverage on my person.

I miss the fat guy who used to present Liquid News on BBC3 - he was the living lol.

Bill Hicks.

Sydney Pollack.

Definitely John Lennon. :mad: (f***ing Mark David Chapman) and I know it's probably sacrilege to put this down, but I miss Kurt Cobain, (but I think Courtney had something to do with his death.)

I also miss the great Freddie Mercury. R.I.P.:tears:

If you're daft enough to believe that Love had something to do with Cobain's death, why aren't you daft enough to believe that Chapman was brainwashed by the CIA?

Here's to Chapman's gun!
Here's to the CIA placing a gun in Chapman's hands!
Here's to the glorious 8th of December, 1980!

I have become bigger than Jesus.

They are so many...dead recently:

Yves Saint Laurent,

Alain Bashung,

James Crumley...

You know, he had little yellow people work 18 hours per day for a bowl of rice or whatever.

Post-script;

Who thinks I'm 'suspicious'?

i just think your desire to be all subversive is boring. trolls are funnier when they post pictures of cocks.

You know, he had little yellow people work 18 hours per day for a bowl of rice or whatever.

Post-script;

Who thinks I'm 'suspicious'?

... ...

Tags
lawldeaths
Back
Top Bottom