Does Moz give you goosebumps?

I have already made a thread like this ages ago now. But bravo for the goosebumps. No one gives me then like he does!

gooseBUMP!
from "Nobody Loves Us" ~ 'Never loosen the grip on our hands'; every time that line comes around it tingles my bell, without fail. :eek:

Being an Australian my first and only Moz show to date has been Sydney in 2002.

The whole day and night gave me tingles. I remember the show as if it was yesterday.

It happens so often.

Life Is A Pigsty - "I've been shifting gears all of my life.."

Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself - "Don't rake up my mistakes.."

He Knows I'd Love To See Him - "You're just another person in the world, you're just another fool with radical views , you're just another who has maddening views, you want to turn it on its head by staying in bed. I said : "I know I do"

All of Seasick, Yet Still Docked.

All of Late Night, Maudlin Street.

All of Speedway.

We'll Let You Know - "We're all smiles then honest, I swear, it's the turnstiles that make us hostile, ohhh"

Will Never Marry.

There is probably more!

Goosebumps? No, not once. I am also strangely unexcited before and during the concerts, rather almost deadly calm.

thats because you KNOW exactly who hes smiling at and when and how his mood is, it can't suprise or delight you at all can it?

thats because you KNOW exactly who hes smiling at and when and how his mood is, it can't suprise or delight you at all can it?

Haha, this really annoyed you didn't it. :lbf:

I did not say it does not delight me, it does, it makes me happy, I wrote I do not get goosebumps and it does not excite me. You should stop making a living by twisting what other people say. You pretend to be all nice but you are not the slightest with you being passive aggressive.

What is your boyfriend saying about your little tour-de-Morrissey, the tour to the man of your dreams since 2004, whom you know is the one for you, while you live with him?

Haha, this really annoyed you didn't it. :lbf:

I did not say it does not delight me, it does, it makes me happy, I wrote I do not get goosebumps and it does not excite me. You should stop making a living by twisting what other people say. You pretend to be all nice but you are not the slightest with you being passive aggressive.

What is your boyfriend saying about your little tour-de-Morrissey, the tour to the man of your dreams since 2004, whom you know is the one for you, while you live with him?

If I made a living by twisting what others say i'd be a politician. ;)

as for the rest, well i'm just waiting for Moz to realise that. :lbf::rolleyes:

If I made a living by twisting what others say i'd be a politician. ;)

as for the rest, well i'm just waiting for Moz to realise that. :lbf::rolleyes:

Liar.

Don't forget your glasses or contact lenses the next time you go to one of his concerts. :rolleyes:

Liar.

Don't forget your glasses or contact lenses the next time you go to one of his concerts. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder, :thumb:
Now don't you forget the EXACT floor plans of each venue and your measuring stick, we wouldn't want to have THAT argument again would we.

Thanks for the reminder, :thumb:
Now don't you forget the EXACT floor plans of each venue and your measuring stick, we wouldn't want to have THAT argument again would we.

Hang on, you are so dull that you did not even get that I was joking about having measured the floor plan?

Hang on, you are so dull that you did not even get that I was joking about having measured the floor plan?

of course dear, :rolleyes: its called SARCASM and apparantly its what I live for, or somesuch nonsense I can't really be bothered to recall.

*actually it'd be quite funny to try and get a huge floor plan, measuring stick etc past security, bet that'd be a new one on them* ;)

of course dear, :rolleyes: its called SARCASM and apparantly its what I live for, or somesuch nonsense I can't really be bothered to recall.

*actually it'd be quite funny to try and get a huge floor plan, measuring stick etc past security, bet that'd be a new one on them* ;)

I can understand that it bugs you that you wait for hours to stand front row to get some attention and then somebody else comes along and says that hey, I did not stand front row, but he looked at me. Get over it. It happens all the time. Most musicians look further towards the back most of the time during concerts because it is more comfortable for them.

I can understand that it bugs you that you wait for hours to stand front row to get some attention and then somebody else comes along and says that hey, I did not stand front row, but he looked at me. Get over it. It happens all the time. Most musicians look further towards the back most of the time during concerts because it is more comfortable for them.

WHAT? ok you truly are just looking for an argument now aren't you? :mad:
I never have been or ever shall be 'bugged' by it.

WHAT? ok you truly are just looking for an argument now aren't you? :mad:
I never have been or ever shall be 'bugged' by it.

:lbf: And tomorrow I will start to believe in Santa Claus.

Just a little reminder, it was you who started telling lies in July.

:lbf: And tomorrow I will start to believe in Santa Claus.

Just a little reminder, it was you who started telling lies in July.

oh yes, it was wasn't it, because putting up a pic of Moz smiling and saying "happy memories" (meaning the pic brought back many happy memories of that gig and not just for me,) was of course a complete lie, in fact it utterly pissed me off, and there were no happy memories.

oh yes, it was wasn't it, because putting up a pic of Moz smiling and saying "happy memories" (meaning the pic brought back many happy memories of that gig and not just for me,) was of course a complete lie, in fact it utterly pissed me off, and there were no happy memories.

No lady, you lied about what I had supposedly said after the concert.
The picture thing came afterwards because of this.

The way he sings Skin Storm just melts me. Stretch Out And Wait also does it for me. I Can Have Both is very much a turn on song. I'm Not Sorry makes me weak in the knees. His voice, the cadence of it, the mellowness . . . wow. His voice is the best. His physical appearance is also very, very much a goosebump kind of reaction. He reeks of self confidence and sensuality. He is a very handsome man about town! I just sigh!

Back
Top Bottom