moz & band mates

• Thread starter death of a discorama
  • Start date
D

death of a discorama

we all know Moz is recording an album as we speak or else he wouldn't be hanging out with Boz & Alain would he now? So why is this board still so damn boring? I want some inside gossip. I want song titles and lyrix. I want funny stories from the studios. I want tour plans. I want Boz's head on a stick. This board is pathetic. You people can't talk about anything interesting because you're loozers. I hate you all! :)

> we all know Moz is recording an album as we speak or else he¿ wouldn't be hanging out with Boz & Alain would he now? So¿ why is this board still so damn boring?¿ I want some inside gossip.

morrissey was seen with jake and ringo starr in an orgy with paul mccartney.¿ I want song titles and lyrix.

the title: "belle and sebastian are dead"

the lyrix: "belle and sebastian / belle and sebastian / are dead /yeaaaaaaah/ they are dead / just like the queen / yeaaaaah"

(a blues song)¿ I want funny stories from the studios.

morrissey is singing his new album always naked - to feel a complete freedom.

his cat will sing a duet with him.

he will sing a new song in hommage to coritiba football club - the principal team of my city, curitiba.¿ I want tour plans.

morrissey will begin his new tour in brazil - after that he will go to sudan, so he`ll stop singing in shows open to public.

he will sing just in prisons, with b.b.king of course. it will be reaaally great.¿ I want Boz's head on a stick.

wow!!!¿ This board is pathetic. You people can't talk about anything¿ interesting because you're loozers. I hate you all! :)

i did all my possible, as you could see.

and i`m sure paul mccartney woulkd agree with me.

always paul paul paul!
doesn`t his wife have a say?
just when i got some peace, comes this johnny with heifer whines, shouting murder, murder. doesnt he know i had cancer?
as far as i am concerned this stephen guy can sing from sudan, brazil or even australia! thats a real prison. wasn`t he in the beatles?
oh my memory is not so good these days.
dear hero imprisoned..ha!

> we all know Moz is recording an album as we speak or else he¿ wouldn't be hanging out with Boz & Alain would he now?

We have reason to think that Alain and Moz have beens together, but is Boz really in the mix?¿ So why is this board still so boring? I want some inside¿ gossip. I want song titles and lyrix. I want funny stories from¿ the studios. I want tour plans. I want Boz's head on a stick.¿ This board is pathetic. You people can't talk about anything¿ interesting because you're loozers. I hate you all! :)

Waiting is always boring. There is no avoiding that. You know who the losers are on this board,so just avoid their posts. BTW hate is not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom