US tour 2009/2010???

What gives? Is there no plans for any US gigs this time around? Coachella was fine an all but, not a FULL ON Moz gig.
Is there anything in the cards for an upcoming US tour????
I NEED A MOZ fixxxxxx.:guitar:

More East coast dates would be nice...I don't think I'd be able to afford traveling across the country for any West coast dates. Bummer.

Moz needs to come to Asheville and perform. Please and thank you.

Were you in a coma for the first quarter? As per the West Coast I'm sure he will come bak at some point soon

No no, I get you. I know there was an East Coast leg however, all the folks on the West Coast got lost in the Coachella monopoly. Its been too long...:cool:

More East coast dates would be nice...I don't think I'd be able to afford traveling across the country for any West coast dates. Bummer.

I was so looking forward to that show. It would have been amazing. :(

I was so looking forward to that show. It would have been amazing. :(

I know! My first Morrissey show and he cancels. I was really bummed. I bought tickets for Durham too and was lucky he didn't cancel that. Though, he should come back to Asheville...It's better. :)

Also, your avatar makes me laugh. A lot. Robert :love:

yep asheville was planning going there after the myrtle beach show wasnt that great:o

Has anyone met him or the band along any part of his current tour? If so have they mentioned anything about some possible US gigs? Im willing to travel down to Mexico for a show or two.

Has anyone met him or the band along any part of his current tour? If so have they mentioned anything about some possible US gigs? Im willing to travel down to Mexico for a show or two.

Unfortunately there aren't strong rumours yet, and there isn't anything but faith! :)
if you come to see Moz to Mexico, and you need any help, I'll be glad to help

I'm sure he's coming back to the U.S. sometime late in the year or early next year to play the west coast and other areas, kinda how it happened last time for ROTT/Greatest Hits

Hopefully we get a much better set of songs than the ones he's currently performing...

^^

My bet is we're gonna get the Swords tour in early 2010. Then again, if his throat continues to give him trouble and people continue to hurl garbage at him, he may reconsider.

Anyway, I'm hoping for "My Dearest Love" and "Shame," but I'm not holding my breath.

I met a guy who says he's tight with Boz (but I have to say I've met a lot of people who claim to be tight with Boz, so I regard everything as rumor) who says that additional US dates are planned after the Autumn UK gigs.

However, this was before the rescheduled dates that stretch into November, so maybe that's changed and they'll do it after the new year. This last is purely my speculation.

I hope they remember, when planning, that GA shows in winter in most of the US are a painful and dangerous prospect for those who would queue... so just book seated shows! All those great tiny restored movie houses. Come back to the Murat, Moz! :D That was the best show ever, for me, for many reasons.

seeing how Moz spends much of his off time in LA, perhaps they will end the year with 3-4 weeks of West Coast shows in late Nov and/or Dec.

Imagine a New Years Eve Moz gig in LA? I'd hop a plane for that!

Personally I'd rather he wait untill 2010 for another US run..The break between his remaining European Dates and UK tour would do him a lot of good healthwise and the break between now and 2010 would be good for my wallet :thumb:

^^^
I'd also rather him tour over here in early 2010, then this year... I got too much going on this year + he deserves a much needed break...

But I'll take whatever I can get =)

Back
Top Bottom