You people make me laugh

M

Mr.Proper

You cry to david about me because you don't want to read what is panifully obvious,that you people are a fuggin joke and that your mom's are hookers who I sleep with on a daily basis. Look,Mr.Proper is a nice guy,I am. But,you jackmutt'z seem to piss me off every chance you get. With dumber than dumb posts,retorts,and responses. it makes me not only laugh,but cry. It so painfully obvious that you people just keep Mr.Proper going by constantly pissing me off. Your responses to me and my posts make yourselves at fault. you want to be like me so bad,but you can't. So thank you for making MR.Proper who I am,the baddest damn person this board has ever seen.

awww ..... poor Mr. Proper is sad because people on this board don't meet his high standards. "Dumber than dumb" posts, huh? Jeeze. I know we all look forward to those witrty posts you always make out haing sex with our mothers. Here's an idea Josh.... why don't *you* start some interesting topics? Why don't *you* make this board a better, more interesting place, instead of just pissing everyone else off.

Or .... even better, why don't yourself and everyone else a favour, and just f*** off.

... one more thing

oh, and I await rthe forthcoming flame about my mother/your sexual prowess/my anus with glee. You're *so* funny.

I'll get my coat.

Dont feel sorry for me,feel sorry for your family for you looking the way you do. Just because your a filthy whore too doesnt mean you should get all upset with me about it. Hell,I knew you were from the word go. Im not mad,like I said,I get a kick out of ruining people's days here. Fu.ckyourself,its cheaper. I think dipshi.tz like you need to grow a fuggin brain before you go spouting off at the mouth. The only thing your good for is blowing me ass.hole. Do this board and the entire morrissey fan populationa big favor? jump off a fuggin building and hopefully,youll contract some sort of cancer or disease and die a slow painful death. Ok slutcakez?? Maybe you can increase your t-cell count?? contract herpes,gonorhea? polio? maybe thats not asking too much for you?

a little gift for mr proper..

Hey proper, I'll be real happy when some nut who frequents this board traces your i.p. , gets your address, and mails your mommy and daddy pictures of you and your boyfriend taking a stroll in the park together- when're you gonna figure out you should leave people at this board alone? By the way, I posted a little picture for you on my website- just to show you what you can suck on- after all its apparent you need something to keep those lips busy. I highly suggest that no one else click this link, as it's for "Mr. Proper's" eyes only lol,,,, here you go proper-enjoy:WWW.geocities.com/chromewaves1/properspage

you should be more than simply thrilled, honey

....you should be ecstatic.

Whatta ut down!

> Which was my point exactly. cheers ........

Re: a little gift for mr ploopy..

curiousity took over judgement & I also had a peep!
I must take a grip of my curiosity!
Grim

Cocktail weinie's anyone?

I wouldn't be bragging about that teeny weeny if I were you. What's Mr. Proper supposed to do with that, pick his teeth?

That your a whore?? no need to befriend me now about the harsh truth. It took you this long to finally come around?? dirty slut!!!!

Re: a little gift for mr proper..

You may go ahead and do all that.it'll come up empty. see thats the beauty of things,I can say what i want,when i want and no one will ever find out who i am or where I am. nice try shi.tbrain. Those pics are of me doing your mom and your mom doing a rhino.

a short subject

Silly Boy!
Mr. Proper pines pensively for the pink puckered Pooper! Not the pale puny penis...

Back
Top Bottom