Salford Lads Club Ebay Auction

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I know this has been on main page and also on marketplace, but feel this should get a wider audience:thumb:

There is now a fourth edition to this ebay auction in aid of the Lads Club - see the fourth item, a unique, one off ceramic Morrissey figure!

Four superb items you'll want to bid on - auction ends SUNDAY:

Uniquely signed print of the iconic Queen Is Dead image - The Smiths outside the Salford Lads Club - donated by Stephen Wright.

Uniquely signed print of Morrissey at the Free Trade Hall, Manchester, 1984l - donated by Stephen Wright.

Your chance to own a hand-made Knitted Morrissey - donated by Kate (The Cat's Mother).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160339559619
Hand made ceramic Morrissey figure - THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND

Get bidding, you swines!

Jukebox Jury

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The ceramic is hideous.And the knitted doll...what would you do with it?cuddle it?:confused:

:head-smack:

I just missed the doll! I was gonna snipe it at the last minute and logged in seconds too late....

Please do another doll auction in the future :flowers:

:head-smack:

I just missed the doll! I was gonna snipe it at the last minute and logged in seconds too late....

Please do another doll auction in the future :flowers:

*gives you an ice-pack for that head*

I wasn't at all sure if there'd be much interest, but with eleven different bidders and almost 600 hits :eek:, I'll certainly consider making another charity doll at some time; maybe a YA era version. :)

£412 in total raised. Well done everyone!

Peter

P.S over the course of the next two days I'll be sending payment requests out for those that haven't paid yet, and transferring the money to the SLC.

The above posted by Uncle Skinny on the Marketplace:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Hi Guys,

Just been to SLC to pick the Mozz Statue up and had a nice chat with the guys there, obviously including Leslie.:thumb:

It was great to see the place being used by the youngsters and all concerned are full of appreciation, for the auction money raised and of course the money that was made over the Mozz birthday weekend.

Viva Mozz

Viva Salford Lads Club

Graham:):):):)

Hi Guys,

Just been to SLC to pick the Mozz Statue up and had a nice chat with the guys there, obviously including Leslie.:thumb:

It was great to see the place being used by the youngsters and all concerned are full of appreciation, for the auction money raised and of course the money that was made over the Mozz birthday weekend.

Viva Mozz

Viva Salford Lads Club

Graham:):):):)

Fab. I was a bit nervous that the money hadn't got through when I pushed the button, but it obviously has. We should do this more often.

Peter

Agreed Peter and thanks for your effort in making the auction possible.

Back
Top Bottom