Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on ebay

Paring down my collection a bit before moving later in the year. Lots of subway size posters, original live silver cd’s (not cd-r’s), vinyl and other odds and ends have been listed on ebay for you to take a gander at if you so desire…cheers!

Here’s a link to one of them...you can of course check my seller items to see the rest:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300317202208

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on

would you combine shipping by chance?

am donating plasma and selling off a ton of my stuff in order to hopefully win some of these. please wish me luck.

Last edited:
Re: Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on

Yes, will combine shipping...cost of additional items will vary depending on what items are combined. Don't sell all of your plasma...save a little :)

awesome, good news. thank you. most interested in those posters. isn't there an organ that i can donate or something too?

anybody know anything about how to do paypal loans?

Kidneys are reasonably valuable I hear ;)

Does putting "SXE" in all your headings really sell items?

what does SXE mean?:o

straightedge, i believe

seriously, has anybody done a loan via paypal before or know anything about them? i am incredibly desperate to have some of these posters.

Last edited:

a hockey and into another fan! i will def be bidding on most of these posters and shirts!

Does putting "SXE" in all your headings really sell items?

I suppose I can't really answer that because I don't have any real way of knowing if that really influenced anyone in particular to look at and/or bid on an item. What I can say, is that having been fairly involved myself in the sXe scene in the 90s, Morrissey/The Smiths are quite popular within the scene. Moz's "Meat is Murder" stance is particularly popular amongst a lot of sXe kids, many of whom are also vegans.

a hockey and into another fan! i will def be bidding on most of these posters and shirts!

Definitely a huge hockey fan, albeit a bit difficult for me right now with the Sabres missing the playoffs by the narrowest of margins the past two seasons. October seems so far away...sigh.

As for Into Another, I like a couple songs but can't really admit to being a huge fan. Although given your interest in them, and in your screen name here, I would guess that you're probably into sxe/hardcore, of which I am definitely quite partial to...my faves being 7Seconds, GB, AF, Nerve Agents, GCF, NFAA, Minor Threat, Dag Nasty. Insted, old Slapshot, old SOIA...etc, etc, etc, etc, in the midst of life we are in debt etc!

As for Into Another, I like a couple songs but can't really admit to being a huge fan. Although given your interest in them, and in your screen name here, I would guess that you're probably into sxe/hardcore, of which I am definitely quite partial to...my faves being 7Seconds, GB, AF, Nerve Agents, GCF, NFAA, Minor Threat, Dag Nasty. Insted, old Slapshot, old SOIA...etc, etc, etc, etc, in the midst of life we are in debt etc!

I saw 7 Seconds and Fugazi back in the day...

I saw 7 Seconds and Fugazi back in the day...

First time I saw each of those bands was in '91...both great shows. 7 Seconds and Morrissey , as strange a combination as it may sound, were my two biggest influences when I was doing the band thing. 7 Secs is apparently playing some shows this summer...and that I am very much looking forward too!

won the first two lots! :guitar::D just want to confirm that you'll combine shipping?

which lucky person won the our frank poster?

SHIT my bid for $85 on the piccadilly palare one was too late :-(

also won the i have forgiven jesus poster. was outbid on ouija board at the last second. darn.

won the quarry one. what a great day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom