What made you smile today?

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
That I get to help rebuild the forum.

Crying Fat Geordies.

I can't decide if my sides hurt from the crush last night or the non stop laughing this afternoon.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

The first ice cream of the summer.

I was talking to EPbabe about poo a few days ago and I thought of you. I was like "this is the kind of conversation I'd have with Cassius."

A poo?

When my brother was about 16 or 17, he screamed from the bathroom and told everyone to come quickly. Everyone ran into the bathroom. My mom, dad and myself ran to the bathroom and found my brother standing over the toilet bowl pointing to the contents as he said...

"Check it out, its as big as my entire forearm."

Just thought I would share.

A poo?

When my brother was about 16 or 17, he screamed from the bathroom and told everyone to come quickly. Everyone ran into the bathroom. My mom, dad and myself ran to the bathroom and found my brother standing over the toilet bowl pointing to the contents as he said...

"Check it out, its as big as my entire forearm."

Just thought I would share.

that reminds me of that Southpark episode where held the record for taking the biggest shit in history.

I was talking to EPbabe about poo a few days ago and I thought of you. I was like "this is the kind of conversation I'd have with Cassius."

Hahahahahaha! I do have a sense of toilet humor. If anyone farts I ALWAYS laugh. Even if it's at an inappropriate time.

My ex-housemates gave me my (early) birthday present of a gorgeous ring and matching necklace :)

They're beautiful and have obviously been chosen with love and care by people who know me very well, which is lovely as we've been doing "presents to keep" for all of our 21sts. I am lucky to have my girls.

The bets that are going around AIM right now whether or not the annoying math teacher will once again screw everyone over and take off tomorrow after having already having a scheduled three day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom