Bass in their face!

S

Sam Shuster

What the heck was that news tidbit about The Smiths not having any bass in their music?? They obviously only heard one or two songs and formed their entire opinion. Without hearing This Charming Man, Barbarism Begins At home, Rusholme Ruffians, and so on - all being songs with awesome bass. Just cuz I don't have a perverse bass fetish making me jack it up in my car to cause the whole neighborhood to vibrate to my excessive lack of taste and regressive need to look street tough, and instead prefer finely crafted and balanced SONGS with heart, brains and soul, doesn't mean I don't like some funky bass in the mix. Just cuz they have no other tool except for bass, don't blame the Smiths for having a broader range.

hey i happen to have to 12 inch woofers in my trunk and all i blast is moz and the smiths...hehe....I really a being serious

kakarot

Goodness!

That certainly got you upset! Look at the source of the quote silly..ignore them. You shouldnt get so upset over sillylittle things....God grant methe power, to accept the things I cannot change.
You should go have some cookies and warm milk.Relax, take a nap.
Dont worry sweetie, ther was alot of very good Bass in the Smiths. We know...he just didnt know. Its OK.

Back
Top Bottom