whats behind these" xx is on a distinguished road" at the userprofiles?

sistasheila

tjekket
is there some kind of meaning? like : who got an infraction or not?thanks.

Yes, I noticed that too...
Cheers Moz

Not seen this - where is it?

P.

**EDIT** I may be wrong, but there's a new experimental feature in VBulletin - the 'Reputation' feature. There should be a wee star at the bottom of posts, and if you click on it it adds to the user reputation, or Karma, if you want to do that. I might be wrong, but that's my guess. David might be able to clarify this.

Pi

Last edited:
is there some kind of meaning? like : who got an infraction or not?thanks.

The 'reputation' function is enabled now. Click on the star at the bottom of a post if you want to add or subtract to a user's reputation. We'll see if it works out.

Reputation info in the FAQ.

Reputations

How does the new reputation thing work, and how do you check why you have a certain reputation?

Re: Reputations

David, this idea of yours can just f*** off!
Already I've already had some people annoymously calling me "retard" and "you can't spell, mate".
AS IF I WANT TO READ THAT?
I want it removed....SOON

What's gonna be next? People are gonna annoymously put "your a dick" and shit like that.
None of us asked for this and I think it's time this pointless thing was removed.
If I got asked to be violated against annoymously then I'd get a youtube account.

I personally care very little for this "function" and no, it isn't because I particularly care about being applauded or "liked," or that I can't take criticism, or whatever. There are posters on here I can't stand, and posters here that I think are capable of nothing but gold. But I would never be motivated to anonymously "grade" their reputation as members based on nothing but my opinion.

Since this thing started, I've had good votes and negative ones...and that's fine, whatever. But to illustrate my point here, my latest mark I received was accompanied by the comment, "brush dem teef, nigga."

So yeah, that's the best example of the kind of person this function appeals to.

Correct me if I'm wrong here folks, but isn't it just as easy to go and disable your reputation as it is to post threads complaining about it? A couple clicks and your problem goes away...why bother the Admin about something you could remedy yourself?

I think it's sort of entertaining myself... My very first post here, which I made in the introductions section, has one comment that just says "boo". :lbf:
Not sure if that's a reflection of the quality of my posts or the anonymous peanut gallery on this forum.

I think a mod has handicapped my reputation because I had 20, then someone gave me reputation and now I have 21. Yet, I gave Lindsey reputation and she told me it increased her by 20 points. Seems a bit odd.

I'm super stoked my little green dot prophesy came true today! It says I will "become famous soon enough" and today at the mall a new bakery opened up and my real name is written real big on the wall behind the croissants. :sweet: :D

I think it's super genious you can call people names (ever so offensive) anonymously and mark them as crap. Great feature!

I think it's super genious you can call people names (ever so offensive) anonymously and mark them as crap. Great feature!

If you can't spell "genius", you deserve to be insulted...both publicly and privately.

Ouch!

Anymore files that other people have uploaded to take credit for?

I don't really think it's much to get bent out of shape over.

I am actually liking the idea that people consider me enough to tell me, even if anonymously, that my posts are boring (that's my latest reputation comment) and shit. Makes me feel relevant and noteworthy... People keep leaving me notes! :)

Anymore files that other people have uploaded to take credit for?

You mean like the Hollywood Bowl audio I ripped from the DVD and leaked?
You mean like the Hollywood Bowl video that I took the time to edit the audio and video flaws out of, enhance the sound, and combine into a single video file?
You mean like the Glastonbury audio I recorded and ripped from the broadcast and uploaded?
You mean like the Mexico City concert I recorded and edited?
You mean like the audio I ripped from "People Are The Same Everywhere" off Conan?
You mean like the HD video of "People Are The Same Everywhere" that I ripped and uploaded?
You mean like the audio I ripped and enhanced from every TV performance I own from 1991-2011 and uploaded in one bootleg?

Shut the Hell up and shove your now worthless Hollywood Bowl disc up your Swedish arsel, dumjävel...

You mean like the Hollywood Bowl video that I took the time to edit the audio and video flaws out of, enhance the sound, and combine into a single video file?
You mean like the Glastonbury audio I recorded and ripped from the broadcast and uploaded?
You mean like the audio I ripped from "People Are The Same Everywhere" off Conan?
You mean like the HD video of "People Are The Same Everywhere" that I ripped and uploaded?
You mean like the audio I ripped and enhanced from every TV performance I own from 1991-2011 and uploaded in one bootleg?

Shut the Hell up and shove your now worthless Hollywood Bowl disc up your Swedish arsel, dumjävel...

That just about puts the tin hat on it for Jerk Post Of The Year.

P.

You've got too much spare time on your hands, boy.

Back
Top Bottom