" List of the Lost " sneak peek posted by @PenguinUKBooks

Penguin UK have shared what seems to be a bit of dialogue from the book.

sneakpeek.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't be more excited about this release. Morrissey's hand at fiction is such an exciting prospect!

I don't think this will be the last of Morrissey's books. I'm hooked on the snippet alone.

I don't think this will be the last of Morrissey's books. I'm hooked on the snippet alone.
I agree, especially in light of the new TTY update. I could definitely see his career shifting from music to literary pursuits.

And yes, this little excerpt is certainly promising.

I agree, especially in light of the new TTY update. I could definitely see his career shifting from music to literary pursuits.

And yes, this little excerpt is certainly promising.

By no means do I want his music to fade from the market but coming from a non reader like me I love his prose. Maybe one day he'll dabble in screenplays and I will direct them. A film by Morrissey and Marr :)

I hope it does well, he's such a talented writer.

Just ordered my book. Should have it early October. Yippee!

you ordered it from amazonUK, rb? if so, how much was shipping to the states? (for some reason i can't get put anything in a cart on the UK site.)

a screenplay by moz would be excellent and he could influence with an exec pro credit

A couple of people on Twitter have received their copy of the book already. Both are in the UK and pre-ordered through Amazon.

Re: Article: " List of the Lost " sneak peek posted by @PenguinUKBooks

I ordered mine through Book Depository too! Thanks for the info -

I don't know if this is the right place to post this - but a while back there was an article featuring writers talking about "musicians who moonlight as writers and vice versa" - hope some of the people in the article read Morrissey's book and let us know what they think about it -

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/b...moonlight-as-writers-and-vice-versa-1.2332242

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom