Handmade goodies

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
I thought I'd start a thread in here for people's etsy accounts and the like, because I have one and I want to whore it out.

Its mostly knitting/toiletry/cosmetic baggery. :D

http://iheartbobross.etsy.com

/ whoring:thumb:

I was asked by a friend of a friend of a friend to make up a toy tank for one of their children, this is what I came up with .

5l52ms.jpg

My stepfather has a wooden toy making company (among other things ),thus the skills were passed on, slightly.

I was asked by a friend of a friend of a friend to make up a toy tank for one of their children, this is what I came up with .

My stepfather has a wooden toy making company (among other things ),thus the skills were passed on, slightly.

you made that!!!!!!! that is AWESOME!!!! I want one! you should open an etsy!

My brotheer would love the Star wars coin purse, he's a total Star wars geek. He's going to try so hard to pass his love for it to his daughter. God I hope she ends up hating it.

Can you make a SW travel bag?? I'll get that plus the coin purse for my brother. Have no clue what to get him, he has everything. Think his wife likes Star Trek, they are both nerds. My niece so needs her aunt Joy.

Can you make a SW travel bag?? I'll get that plus the coin purse for my brother. Have no clue what to get him, he has everything. Think his wife likes Star Trek, they are both nerds. My niece so needs her aunt Joy.

sure, I'll try and get that done this weekend! Cmon nerds need love too :lbf: I've altered the listing on etsy so that no one buys the coin purse (unless they want to pay 18 bucks for it, and if that happens i will just make another one for you lol)

Last edited:
Okay, today and yesterday instead of doing mind babies, I focused and channeled all my creative energies into painting the two dogs I'm housesitting as a surprise for their owners since they paid me way too much for two days of drinking beer and siting in an air conditioned house. They're supposed to be kinda funny. Should I give up mind babies and go into painting pets?

3942680249_4ea37b6da0_o.jpg

3943456818_fb6fc91f96_o.jpg

3942680005_be8e2e24be_o.jpg

You can't tell but they're looking at each other.

There's some great stuff on this thread. :)

I have an Etsy account but I've never got as far as putting anything up for sale on it.

Okay, today and yesterday instead of doing mind babies, I focused and channeled all my creative energies into painting the two dogs I'm housesitting as a surprise for their owners since they paid me way too much for two days of drinking beer and siting in an air conditioned house. They're supposed to be kinda funny. Should I give up mind babies and go into painting pets?

3942680249_4ea37b6da0_o.jpg

3943456818_fb6fc91f96_o.jpg

3942680005_be8e2e24be_o.jpg

That is fabulous they're gonna love them when they get back, well done:thumb:

oh my god they are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those paintings are really cool, great job.

Thanks bogdana!!! He'll love them, yeah seeing as we're family I do love him. Though my niece is getting a ton of stuff for christmas.

I did two more for another couple, a Christmas present.

4173708960_f3e2d7fe5c.jpg

Chloe

4173708204_27ecb2106b.jpg

Brutus

I went back after I painted them and outlined them in charcoal, I kinda like it. If anyone wants a pet done, PM me. I love painting.

Oh, my god. Yes, CG, you should open an Etsy store for these. They are so charming- the charcoal on your second set really made them perfect. This is the kind of luxury I think people will still spend money on.

I'm going to PM you.

Oh, my god. Yes, CG, you should open an Etsy store for these. They are so charming- the charcoal on your second set really made them perfect. This is the kind of luxury I think people will still spend money on.

I'm going to PM you.

Aww thanks. :blushing: It helps to have met the pet so be sure to describe your dogs personalities. The first two I painted are total troublemakers, the second two were described as reserved, I tried to capture that. :rolleyes:

Everyone's stuff is so great! I love seeing anything people have made, keep it up. :thumb:
Er, here are some useless bits and pieces I made with wire while on the train, excuse bad photo quality. :o
Photoon2009-12-10at1258.jpg

The one on the left got a bit battered. You probably can't tell, but it's a cage for a lemon. I don't have a lemon in the house at the minute, but rest assured, it fits a lemon inside perfectly.

DSCN0072.jpg

These are a pair of sunglasses that I painted to camouflage onto the dress in the photo.

DSC01313.jpg

This is just a study of a crab in acrylics.

Good grief, I must seem a tad demented.

Everyone's stuff is so great! I love seeing anything people have made, keep it up. :thumb:
Er, here are some useless bits and pieces I made with wire while on the train, excuse bad photo quality. :o
Photoon2009-12-10at1258.jpg

The one on the left got a bit battered. You probably can't tell, but it's a cage for a lemon. I don't have a lemon in the house at the minute, but rest assured, it fits a lemon inside perfectly.

DSCN0072.jpg

These are a pair of sunglasses that I painted to camouflage onto the dress in the photo.

DSC01313.jpg

This is just a study of a crab in acrylics.

Good grief, I must seem a tad demented.

I love your stuff! :love: I was just thinking, "Where can a get a cage to keep my lemon out of trouble?" :p That acrylic crab study is amazing, it looks like watercolor.

Back
Top Bottom