Lewis Hamilton - a total c***

Maverick

Maverick
I need to say 2 things before i go any further:-

1 - I love Formula 1

2 - I'm not racist.

Right, with that said, allow me to proceed and call Hamilton the biggest c*** F1 has ever seen. A totally over-rated, over-hyped lucky c*** who didn't deserve to win the World Championship last season. Never has justice been so badly served. Felipe Massa was by far the superior driver last year, yet a series of lucky events conspired to hand HamilCUNT the world title (not least of all Timo Glock moving over on the last corner - another c***).

Hopefully, from what i've heard, McLaren have come up with an absolute dog of a car this season and the little upstart c*** will be back where he belongs - no-where.

I f***ING HATE LEWS HAMILTCUNT WITH A PASSION. f*** OFF AND DIE YOU c***.

1 - I love Formula 1

2 - I'm not racist.

Right, with that said, allow me to proceed and call Hamilton the biggest c*** F1 has ever seen. A totally over-rated, over-hyped lucky c*** who didn't deserve to win the World Championship last season. Never has justice been so badly served. Felipe Massa was by far the superior driver last year, yet a series of lucky events conspired to hand HamilCUNT the world title (not least of all Timo Glock moving over on the last corner - another c***).

Hopefully, from what i've heard, McLaren have come up with an absolute dog of a car this season and the little upstart c*** will be back where he belongs - no-where.

He may be all those things but he's laughing all the way to the bank and it's doubtful he'll be troubled by your words.

And that's really the whole point to anyone's success. It doesn't matter what anyone says they are the successful,wealthy ones. Good luck to him.

1 - I love Formula 1

2 - I'm not racist.

What a horrible post!

There's lots of things in this world to get upset about - this is not one of them:(

I thought this would be becuase he took an MBE from 'Her Very Lowness'..:)

He's a bit of a twat but don't sponteneously combust over him. He's not worth it...:)

1 - I love Formula 1

2 - I'm not racist.

I bet you're glad this website affords you the platform to spout your disgusting views. You, sir, are a wanker.

Peter

'Lewis HAMILCUNT' - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Genius.

'Hamilcunt'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's a pity that any British sportsman who achieves anything seems to get slated by clueless morons. :( Oh and the fact you have to point out that you aren't racist seems to tell me that the colour of his skin is important to you.

He's not even black.

'Lewis HAMILCUNT' - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Genius.

'Hamilcunt'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's a pity that any British sportsman who achieves anything seems to get slated by clueless morons. :( Oh and the fact you have to point out that you aren't racist seems to tell me that the colour of his skin is important to you.

No, the reason i say i'm not a racist is so that the glory-supporting, knuckle-dragging Hamilcunt supporters can't use the easy "you're a racist" comeback to avoid the argument.

By the way Peter - why are my opinions disgusting? Becasue i think Hamilton was lucky to win a title & i like anal sex?

How the hell were you allowed to become a mod - was Hitler busy?

I think he is mad because he has a fine ass girlfriend.

No, the reason i say i'm not a racist is so that the glory-supporting, knuckle-dragging Hamilcunt supporters can't use the easy "you're a racist" comeback to avoid the argument.

He became the youngest ever world champion in only his second season, what a man...WHAT A MAN!! I don't follow F1 anymore, but what he did is a great achievement and deserves to be recognised as that.

By the way, how do you know this guy is a c***? Have you met him, man?

I think it's either because you're just jealous of his success, you hate black folk, or the most likely reason, you are trolling.

1 - I love Formula 1

2 - I'm not racist.

He seemed really nice on Top Gear.

Back
Top Bottom