Morrissey's views on Jeremy Corbyn

Maurice E Maher

I don't think he's said anything yet but presumably will do soon.
He's obviously been very critical of British politicians in recent times so will be intriguing to hear his views on the man.
I expect he will be rather supportive...

Given that Corbyn has been vegetarian for over 40 years, and has a track record for animal rights, I suspect that Morrissey will like him.

He's just recruited a vegan into his shadow cabinet!
Kerry McCarthy, who in 2011 was the first MP to set out the case for becoming vegan in Parliament, apparently.

He's just recruited a vegan into his shadow cabinet!
Kerry McCarthy, who in 2011 was the first MP to set out the case for becoming vegan in Parliament, apparently.

Oh, and his shadow chancellor has apparently said that, with a time machine, he'd go back and assassinate Thatcher.
This is beginning to sound like Morrissey's dream political party!

Unless he mistakes the last name for "Cobrin" - in which case he will immediately have a low opinion of him.

I think it's safe to say Labour won't be holding the keys to power anytime soon with Corbyn in charge.

"What do you all think of J Corbyn?
He's vegetarian, he is anti-war, and he hates the Royals, as we all do.
He's going to be assassinated!"
- Morrissey, Plymouth -

I think it's safe to say Labour won't be holding the keys to power anytime soon with Corbyn in charge.

It seems like Corbyn is more concerned with doing it on his own terms than whether the British public are willing to offer him a contract...

Re: Corbynmania

This is indeed an interesting development from the chap who said he'd thought about voting for the scum that is UKIP.

Back
Top Bottom