Who wants to give me

some money because I'm poor, I figured that if everyone sent me a quid on paypal I could afford to live

Thank You

There is always some job to be had. I am a firm believer in that.

Yes, But i'm rather lazy

So then there is no reason for anyone to donate anything to you. You have the ability to go make money you choose not to.

I saw two hipsters sitting on North 6th and Bedford on Thursday in Brooklyn as I was on my way out. They were asking people to donate money to them to go to Bonnaroo.

I was asked by whom I was walking with "What is Bonnaroo?"
I explained it was a music festivel in Tennessee.

The hipsters heard me say that and yelled "Help us go to Bonnaroo!!"

I told them if they want help they should get up and get a job and pay for it themselves instead of sitting outside all day asking for donations.

They yelled "f*** You, I don't need a job."

Apparently they do. I can afford to go to Bonnaroo. They cannot.
(No, I am not going.)

So then there is no reason for anyone to donate anything to you. You have the ability to go make money you choose not to.

I saw two hipsters sitting on North 6th and Bedford on Thursday in Brooklyn as I was on my way out. They were asking people to donate money to them to go to Bonnaroo.

I told them if they want help they should get up and get a job and pay for it themselves instead of sitting outside all day asking for donations.

(No, I am not going.)

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

(No, I am not going.)

And I maintain that in the simplest form, there are two types of people in the world. Those that "get it" and those that "just don't get it."

The hipsters you saw, along with anyone who CAN work but chooses not to - then begs for money- fall into the category of those who "just don't get it."

(No, I am not going.)

best story ever!

+1

Back
Top Bottom