Lady GaGa

limetree

1z389pd.jpg

Does anyone else love her? I have a feeling I may be the only one but...I don't know, maybe someone else on the Morrissey-Solo forums love GaGa as much as I do! You never know! sorry I'm a little tipsy, had three glasses of wine with some other stuff, hopefully I am making sense!

At first I didn't like her at all, I thought, "Oh great, just what we need, a mindless popstar whose music lacks substance". That has all changed. Now she is all I listen to and I'll be seeing her live on the 13th. Morrissey is still my #1 but GaGa is not too far behind at #2. I am falling in love with her :love:

Last edited:
She may be pop trash but that does have it's place and she is very good at doing it. Music is a broad spectrum of sounds and ideas and it's much more interesting to appreciate different kinds of artists than just stay in one place with artists that fit one kind of sound or genre.

Last edited:
The only remotely interesting person in music apart from Moz

you might hate her because Moz would probably hate her, but it's abit sad to hate her because of that.. she writes her own stuff, and she looks like she'd put on a good live show

You are not alone. I adore her! She is wonderful! She's going to be around for a very long, long time. I have her new album, "The Fame Monster" and it's absolutely terrific. :thumb:

I think she's great as well, to be honest when she came out I thought 'oh here heres another silly tart' but she's really talented actually, she can sing, she can play musical instruments, writes her own stuff, has a big say in her image, love her recent song 'bad romance' the video is very artistic...I'm going to see her at the echo arena in feb, hopefully I have a better experience than last time:lbf:

At first I thought "she's utterly vacuous and there's interesting about her album", then she said "my album is utterly vacuous and shouldn't be taken too seriously" - that's when I started listening. She's aware of the image she's portyraying and she's fiercely controlling it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga was killed at her peek and we got Stefani Germanotta instead.

The Fame Monster is (at the moment) my favourite album of the year.

I think she's very much like Morrissey (not in style, but personality) in that while she's in your periphal knowledge she's an annoying bigmouth attention seeker, but once you pay attention you realise she's bloody interesting.

Am loving the Gaga love on here. Am surprised.

Last edited:
completely overrated two-hit-wonder who is as annoying as the unbearable Katy Perry

She is the first artist in the Billboard Pop Songs chart history to have 4 consecutive songs from her debut album get to #1. And her new single "Bad Romance" is #1 on the United World Chart, meaning it's the number one song in the world! So she's really not a "two-hit-wonder".

completely overrated two-hit-wonder who is as annoying as the unbearable Katy Perry

poker face
bad romance
love game
just dance

thats 4 major pop tunes, if she was a one hit wonder theres no way she could have followed it up with 'bad romance' which beats what she first came out with.

The only thing I only know katy perry for is that kissing girls song which was a gimmick.

She's a bona fide pop genius and a Morrissey fan to boot - what more do you want?!

Actually don't answer that, we could be here a while...:D

She tries too hard.

I don't really like her voice, but the music's got a good beat and you can dance to it. :)

Generally, I am a pretentious indie c***, thus I never like typical pop shit.However, I do like the random pop song, if its dumb and fun, but I really hate Lady GaGa, oh well.My loss, my gain, whatever.

Generally, I am a pretentious indie c***, thus I never like typical pop shit.However, I do like the random pop song, if its dumb and fun, but I really hate Lady GaGa, oh well.My loss, my gain, whatever.

you own the Time Life Soft Rock Collection. you have no room to talk, son.

not that I'm hatin or anything. Bread4lyfe.

Tags
cock block ladyblahblah
Back
Top Bottom