Street Art ~ Captured By You!

realitybites

making lemonade
Have any cool pics of street art that you have taken yourself? They can be graffiti, paintings, stencils, murals etc. Also, they can be located anywhere in the world as long as you took the pic. Please give location of art.

This is a stencil, inspired by Banksy. It is located on N Main ST, in Cottonwood, Arizona. (Old Town Cottonwood)

7637496594_ae1467d20f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Have any cool pics of street art that you have taken yourself? They can be graffiti, paintings, stencils, murals etc. Also, they can be located anywhere in the world as long as you took the pic. Please give location of art.

This is a stencil, inspired by Banksy. It is located on N Main ST, in Cottonwood, Arizona. (Old Town Cottonwood)

7637496594_ae1467d20f_z.jpg

Just drove by the building on Main. Someone has added another stencil. I liked it better with just the girl with the balloon. Oh well. Can I really complain? It is in the spirit of street art after all.

7638989904_1b20dfe424_z.jpg

great thread idea! :) I notice street art quite a bit myself, and this will give me even more incentive to do so.

This was taken a few months ago in La Jolla, California

7640134052_59baf18959_z.jpg

Last edited:
All found in Cottonwood AZ, the mural capital of the southwest. Haha.

On the side of a cafe...

7638971664_c351a53323_z.jpg

On the side of a Goodwill store...

7638957130_fc1e0a524b_z.jpg

On the front of a charter school...

7638950788_2986e131b3_z.jpg

This is what blogs would have been for if there were blogs in 1986.

This one is pretty cool. Good idea for a thread.

I was hoping you'd post some pics. Being in Cali, I'd think you'd have a better assortment of street art than what's here in Arizona. Mostly, I have been finding murals, which are most likely supported by the businesses that own the buildings. I want to see some edgy, capitalist-free art! Come on, I'm counting on you. ;)

I was hoping you'd post some pics. Being in Cali, I'd think you'd have a better assortment of street art than what's here in Arizona. Mostly, I have been finding murals, which are most likely supported by the businesses that own the buildings. I want to see some edgy, capitalist-free art! Come on, I'm counting on you. ;)

I've got some good ones in mind. I take the train downtown this week to go to the library. I'll get you some awesome stuff. :thumb:

great thread idea! :) I notice street art quite a bit myself, and this will give me even more incentive to do so.

This was taken a few months ago in La Jolla, California

7640134052_59baf18959_z.jpg

Giselle, like that anonymous poster mentioned this guy is from Spirited Away, a movie you guys should see if you haven't. Eerie movie, but amazing. I like how they did this.

14-03-10_115750.JPG

Back
Top Bottom