What do your eyes do when you zone out???

i don't like to zone out. i spend a lot of money on strong coffee to make sure i am always alert in case the internet needs me.

I wonder, just how many of Morrissey's fans are autistic?
Morrissey's a pretty weird thing to be interested in, don't you think?

I have no idea what my eyes do when I zone out. I'm not really paying attention to them then.

I wonder, just how many of Morrissey's fans are autistic?
Morrissey's a pretty weird thing to be interested in, don't you think?

He should have another "Will Never Marry" and "That's How People Grow Up"-esque music video in which he gets only his autistic fans to rush the stage and smother him in love and just stand in front of him and do their amazing wonky eye tricks.

I loved this movie. Not the conspiring-to-go-steal-one-last-great-thing aspect of it because I'm sick of that mindset on a personal level, but the rest of it transported me to a wonderful place.

What is that, The Fantastic Mr. Fox? Yeah it was good. The ending I remember was kind of anti-climactic. But I liked it a lot.

What is that, The Fantastic Mr. Fox? Yeah it was good. The ending I remember was kind of anti-climactic. But I liked it a lot.

Yeah. Wes Anderson. He has a new movie coming out this summer I'm looking forward to. I think The Royal Tenenbaums would make my Desert Island DVDs Top Five list.

I love Royal Tenenbaums. It reminded me of the lovely From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs Basil E. Frankweiler
by E.L. Konigsburg. I'm sure it had to be an inspiration for when they went to stay at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.

I agree the one last con/steal is old but for some reason that doesn't stop me from adoring con artist movies.
I have a theory if you clink wine glasses or champagne the heist goes well but if the crims don't it goes to pot. At the end of Fantastic Mr. Fox they drink juice boxes but the theory still holds.

What do your eyes do when you zone out???

get one of them picture books...when you make your eyes go blurry and you look at the picture again, then the picture changes and goes all 3D!! I forgot the name of it though.

I usually look to the right and slightly up. Oh wait, is this thread about Wes Anderson now? Wes Anderson is a king among men.

Back
Top Bottom