Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

You hardly have to scan this site to come across this picture :D How self-important are you?

You hardly have to scan this site to come across this picture :D How self-important are you?

Examples please, as to where this may have been seen by the TTY posters, and reasons they were looking there, my teutonic dolt friend. And for the self-importance, do feel free to remind me exactly why I should give a flying one about this, or any other of your risible assertions, emanating from your reflex hatred of a site you cannot help but keep returning to.

Last edited:
Watching the Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund Europa League Quarter Final at Anfield. They had a minute's silence for the 96 Hillsborough disaster victims, whereupon this banner was displayed.

liverpool_banner.jpg

...And, in a completely unrelated development, not related to viewings on this site whatsoever, here's a new TTY post

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out​ - true-to-you.net
15 April 2016

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ann...-anfield-minute-s-silence-in-memory-of-the-96

Last edited by a moderator:
There were photos of the banner under #morrissey or #thesmiths on Instagram at least an hour before this post.

SSOB

There were photos of the banner under #morrissey or #thesmiths on Instagram at least an hour before this post.

SSOB

That is a lie and impossible, because I was watching it live, and posted it 10 minutes after it happened. Check the time of the post and when the game started.

That is a lie and impossible, because I was watching it live, and posted it 10 minutes after it happened. Check the time of the post and when the game started.

My apologies, the Insta posts were about 11am GMT, before the story went up on the main page but after the forum post.

SSOB

"There is a light that never goes out" can mean anything you daft wackers. How do you know it's related to Morrissey/Smiths? Is this how your Morrissey life is going to be now since he will never tour the UK, Europe, South America, Asia, Canada, Mexico...etc? Just clamoring on to anything. He still wants you to buy his records. Pathetic. Who cares about a riot between Liverpool and some Nazis? Anonymous-

"There is a light that never goes out" can mean anything you daft wackers. How do you know it's related to Morrissey/Smiths? Is this how your Morrissey life is going to be now since he will never tour the UK, Europe, South America, Asia, Canada, Mexico...etc? Just clamoring on to anything. He still wants you to buy his records. Pathetic. Who cares about a riot between Liverpool and some Nazis? Anonymous-
It was posted in TTY you daft 'wacker', that's why it was posted here.

OMG. This is an example of how hate or indifference can kill humanity. How do you dare to say "who cares?" Innocent people died, a lot of children between them, and you ask who cares? I care a lot and I live very far from there. And you should care, too. Tragedies don't have nationalities, people are the same everywhere. It's very serious if you actually don't care about tragedies like this. That means in your socialization your human soul was annihilated. You were educated by your society to ignore the suffering of others and you don't rebel against that kind of mutilation of your soul. You are dead inside, you are like a zombie. What does happen in our world that things like technology evolves all the time and human soul seems each time less capable to perceive the pain in other living beings?

Showing your ignorance there (not surprised by the way) there was no riot, 96 people died due to being crushed as too many people were in the stand, Just to bring it home to you 38 were between 10 and 19.

Do you still feel good about your comment?

most people know exactly what it means, you and even now with the IQ of the average American probably think it refers to the light in your refrigerator

here in the usa we at least know how to build stadiums that wont collapse; for the most part we also abstain from the barbaric practice of beating on each other before and after soccer matches.

here in the usa we at least know how to build stadiums that wont collapse; for the most part we also abstain from the barbaric practice of beating on each other before and after soccer matches.

What stadia that collapse are you thinking of? Which ones, in particular?

this is great.

Don't get mad at me, but I've always wondered if moz gets annoyed sometimes that most of these banners and other public demonstration stuff have to do with the smiths and not with his solo music? i mean, in these football match most if not all the banners i've seen are related to the smiths and not his solo music. I don't know, but maybe he gets mad that most of his solo music is unknown/underrated/overlook by most of the non fans/the general public?. I mean, he has done tons of albums in his solo career, but most of the non fans only remember a few of the smiths songs that have become like anthems or something

No he's very proud of the past work. Also he would not have acknowledged it on TTY. Also maybe the ones in power to make the final decision on what gets chosen for the banner are from an older generation,so those are the songs that they know best and have touched them deeply.

yeah that's true, but if has to be disheartening for him sometimes that his solo work don't get the love the smiths did in term of cultural significance. I don't now, i mean, he always talk about his solo works gets better and better but it doesn't get the attention or impact he would love to have :(

Yeah those powerful people that choose what to put on the banner are probably lizard people from the Illuminati. *rolls eyes* It's probably Queen Elizabeth's best friend and they're doing it to taunt Morrissey, and he posts it on true-to-you to show he isn't bothered. #psychologicalwarfare

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom