Anyone here at green day in dublin last night

They rocked the 02 arena, f*** morrissey, they showed me last night what a great night out can be like, and 50 euro, for the night, they came on at eight and played till half ten ;legends

They rocked the 02 arena, f*** morrissey, they showed me last night what a great night out can be like, and 50 euro, for the night, they came on at eight and played till half ten ;legends

And the next time a band comes out and puts on a great show will you say, "f*** Green Day!"?

Isn't there any room for multiple artists being able to put on a good concert?

How many times have you seen Green Day?
How many times have you seen Morrissey?

If you keep eating pizza for dinner every night, even if it is your favourite the one night you have pasta is the night you say "f*** pizza!"

Hahaha.

bored said:
And the next time a band comes out and puts on a great show will you say, "f*** Green Day!"?

Isn't there any room for multiple artists being able to put on a good concert?

How many times have you seen Green Day?
How many times have you seen Morrissey?

If you keep eating pizza for dinner every night, even if it is your favourite the one night you have pasta is the night you say "f*** pizza!"

What? The logic doesn't make sense to you? It seems pretty crystal clear to me...

I always feel embarrassed for Green Day--I mean, they're all 40 years old, and still dress like 12-year-old emo kids (in the case of Billie Joe Armstrong) or mall punks (the other two guys in the band). They're Peter Pans who haven't grown up.

they're all 40 years old, and still dress like 12-year-old emo kids (in the case of Billie Joe Armstrong)

I thought this is how 12 year old emo kids dressed.

bio_photo.jpg

Hahahaha.

ive seen morrissey 3 times and green day once, and green day were superb, moz has had his day in my opinion..

I have seen Morrissey a ton of times. Last year I got to see James live for the first time.

After the show I felt like I had a better time there than I did at a lot of Morrissey concerts. Not because they were better but because it was a new experience. On the YOR tour I saw Morrissey once. The fewest times I've seen him since 1991 when I saw him once. My interest has waned in going to see his concerts but my conclusion is not "f*** Morrissey" because I have had a lot of great experiences. I'm just enjoying other ones now and find them more fulfilling because they are fresh and I have no idea what to expect.

I always feel embarrassed for Green Day--I mean, they're all 40 years old, and still dress like 12-year-old emo kids (in the case of Billie Joe Armstrong) or mall punks (the other two guys in the band). They're Peter Pans who haven't grown up.

Do they still think they are British rather than Californian?

I don't know why people have it in for Billie Joe Armstrong; he's a (post-post-punk) performer, and he's entitled to his eyeliner, loud shirts and contrasting ties.

Besides, he still looks adorable. :rolleyes:

Lest we forget, Morrissey is still wearing glitter nail polish, sporting the occasional belly-knot and stripping to the waist (thank goodness).

LOL!!!!

Bored: did James do Sit Down... oh of course they did. You might as well have gone and seen Cast.

I've never had a pizza ring in sick on me.

Back
Top Bottom