TTY: Monarchy is Anarchy

I haven't watched the first video, but the second video is a run-of-the-mill anti-globalist "exposé" video linking the royal family to the satanic Illuminati secret society. It cites esotericism and the occult, Morrissey's apparent new area of interest, as reference points quite a bit. It doesn't quite reach David Icke territory (so far---I'm not through the entire thing yet) but it's still preposterous overreaching founded on paranoia and superstition.

Has Morrissey gone full-blown NWO/ZOG conspiracy theorist? When is his interview with Infowars? Yikes...

EDIT: Yep, now Jews and Zionism have been introduced and directly connected to the global conspiracy the Royals are apparently a party to. Had a feeling this was coming with a title like "Zion King." Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
I haven't watched the first video, but the second video is a run-of-the-mill anti-globalist "exposé" video linking the royal family to the satanic Illuminati secret society. It cites esotericism and the occult, Morrissey's apparent new area of interest, as reference points quite a bit. It doesn't quite reach David Icke territory (so far---I'm not through the entire thing yet) but it's still preposterous overreaching founded on paranoia and superstition.

Has Morrissey gone full-blown NWO/ZOG conspiracy theorist? When is his interview with Infowars? Yikes...

EDIT: Yep, now Jews and Zionism have been introduced and directly connected to the global conspiracy the Royals are apparently a party to. Had a feeling this was coming with a title like "Zion King." Jesus Christ.

I hear he's taking cocaine onstage so I'm not surprised.

Yes. This is nuts. Pure nuts. And again smacks of a late-night vodka-fuelled web trawl. Julia should really exercise some quality control and not let this crazy shit through.

Be very careful Steven there are dark forces at bay, you are being monitored and are "on the radar "

Money-penny

Yes. This is nuts. Pure nuts. And again smacks of a late-night vodka-fuelled web trawl. Julia should really exercise some quality control and not let this crazy shit through.

I think it's a distraction from yesterday's big statement. He's probably heard from someone whose opinion he respects, if there is such a person, that his comments about the circus were poorly received, ill timed, and, most importantly, in the aftermath of the Paris tragedy, didn't really get much attention in the media.

Not sure what his point is? What is he looking to achieve?

could be anything. could just be amusing to him and done on a whim. if he wanted to say or achieve something with it i imagine hed put a statement to it as he has in the past. maybe he just found it funny and interesting

No chance. At the slightest sign of disloyalty, he'll drop her quicker than you can say Steve Barnett.

I think it's a distraction from yesterday's big statement. He's probably heard from someone whose opinion he respects, if there is such a person, that his comments about the circus were poorly received, ill timed, and, most importantly, in the aftermath of the Paris tragedy, didn't really get much attention in the media.

Anyone who doubts Morrissey's estrangement from Consensual Reality doesn't need to watch the entire 2hr51mins of this ridiculous 'What The Royal Family Doesn't Want You To See' nonsense. Just check the end credits/sources for confirmation that Morrissey is now publicly advertising himself as a Grade A loon. It's actually part of a 'project' called 'Help Free The Earth' by somebody called Grace Powers who has spent 6 years of her life involved in an investigation which "grew into six years of intensive research into the identity, history, crimes and motives of the illuminati globalists who I call the "ring of power.” She did this because Daddy was a Freemason. Etc.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/about-1.html

The website which hosts information about this meretricious nonsense has a latest news article called 'Paris Staged Horror' which shares the following startling gibberish:

"Halloween is over but not in France. On Friday the 13th (no coincidence), the "staged" horror that has hit the streets of Paris is moving us even deeper into the modern "Dark Ages."
Before the multiple terror attacks in Paris which are being blamed on Isis Muslims, fascist French President Francois Hollande compared “conspiracy theories” to Nazism. He called for government regulations to prevent the sharing or publishing of ‘dangerous thought’.Suggesting that the Paris terror attacks were 'staged' fits into the President's "dangerous thought" category."

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news1253_FranceTerror.html

What depths of stupidity is Morrissey capable of? How does linking to this bizarre site sit alongside his supposed commemoration of French victims? He played his ridiculous 'ITMAAP' before launching into 'The Queen Is Dead' for his dual-salvo encore. Presumably this cryptic link to this stupid site is meant to allow his Cult to join up the dots, ie, that the Paris attacks were carried out by Queen Elizabeth.We now know who was behind The Smiths/Diana conspiracy website....Lol! On one level it's hilarious to watch his descent into the abyss but even I'm surprised that he could follow the car-crash of 'List Of The LOLz' with this. ^THIS!

However, it's also now the case that no rational person can ever listen to 'The Queen Is Dead' without realising that it's no longer an aching protest against Thatcher-era privilege but the birth-pangs of a full-on tin-foil hat conspiracy loon. It's equally sobering to realise that there is nobody around Morrissey, whether family, friend or employee, who can sit him down and explain the depths of his delusionality.

Even after 'List Of The LOLs', I'd argued with friends that his late-career descent into full-on Crank-Fraud ravings didn't necessarily mean that the canon of songs was utterly ruined. It's getting harder and harder to argue that case. He is trashing not only his own legacy but there's a real danger that soon nobody of sound mind will be able to listen to The Smiths without thinking it's a case study in incipient mental illness. He is patently bonkers by linking to this absurd film/site and it's hard to see how the city of Tel Aviv has any choice but to demand he hands back his keys to their beseiged city. Morrissey is now beyond a laughing stock. He has placed himself in the stocks and is demanding he be pelted with rotten fruit and veg. I have no doubt the world media will be obliging if they should even notice this latest raving from the bunker. The film ends [2hr46mins] with a serious claim that "William will be a counterfeit Messiah..Prince William will rule the world with his One World Army from his Eternal One-World Throne in Jerusalem"

The idea of Morrissey sitting in some opulent dungeon hotel suite watching this nonsense is amusing, but linking to a site that explicitly denies that the Paris atrocities were carried out by Muslim fanatics but claims they were orchestrated by the British Royal Family is absolutely certifiably insane. I wonder how his Cult followers will deal with this latest evidence of insanity? Claimiing he'd developed a startling new form of Literature that no critic could fathom was the default way of dealing with the cognitivie dissonance engendered by reading his ridiculous 'novel'. What now? How will the Cult reconcile his approval of this? ^THIS! *Popcorn*

best

The Ghost of BrummieBoy

Last edited:
Yawn , Morrissey i don't feel like watching your propaganda , I couldnt finish none of the videos.

Well, you should watch the first video in full, excellent stuff, totally in connection with cryptic Paris statement from few days ago

I always assumed that Morrissey only contributes the things he signs/dates, and the rest of the things that appear on there are things that Julia thinks Morrissey would approve of...

Those are the kinds of video that get suggested when you watch David Icke videos. God help us if she/he starts posting that shit.

could be anything. could just be amusing to him and done on a whim. if he wanted to say or achieve something with it i imagine hed put a statement to it as he has in the past. maybe he just found it funny and interesting
Yeah, I suppose there's a .1% chance that these videos blasting the royal family as an evil, corrupt regime were posted to be mocked on the website of a vocal, vehement anti-royalist who believes the royal family is an evil, corrupt regime.

There's simply no compelling reason to believe this considering Morrissey's die-hard republicanism and hatred of the royals and government/authority figures in general. I understand wanting to rationalize the post and give Morrissey the benefit of the doubt, but come on, that's grasping at straws.

And in the (very unlikely) event that the videos were shared for a laugh, or posted "on a whim," doing so without providing context was reckless, to say the least, considering the extreme and outlandish position at least one of the videos advocates (still haven't gotten around to watching much of the first). Without any kind of statement to distance him from the video content, the obvious and most logical conclusion to draw would be that he would agree with it for reasons stated above. Believe whatever you want, but this TTY update as it is is an embarrassment and does not reflect well on Morrissey at all.

What a little jewel of a video. The royal family really are useless.
Yeah, a great jewel of a video that alleges the evil Jews and their good goy allies in power are plotting to take over the world.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom