I found a good song!

Can I go on record as saying you're freaking me the f*** out? STOP STARTING THREADS. NOBODY CARES about ZONING OUT.

You know who really pisses me off? Your parents. What the f*** are they doing all day while you're posting this inane subnormal bullshit?

My dads a travel agent and has a office at a real estate and my mom never looks at what im doing on the computer the door is always closed and I do a good job hiding the content from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrystalGeezer now you dont like me?:confused::(

It's not that I don't like you, it's that I...by extension most likely we...don't KNOW you. All you ever post are threads about zoning out. I mean f***, I know I do the symbol thing and tarot thing, but I mix that shit up with normal stuff so the others here have some inkling that I have a life beyond Morrissey and seeing signs. There's certainly other things you must be interested in than zoning out and Rick Astley, which if you haven;t got the memo stopped being funny five years ago. Tell us about who you are, what your likes are, what you find funny, what you like to eat, ANYTHING other than zoning out. If you're going to be a zoning out puppet at least mix it up!

I. Love. This. Movie.

This is one of my favorite scenes. I secretly imagine that this isn't far from what it might be like for Morrissey to attend a dinner function, but with the restraint of being a somewhat awesome actor in his own right and not losing his shit. :p

It's not that I don't like you, it's that I...by extension most likely we...don't KNOW you. All you ever post are threads about zoning out. I mean f***, I know I do the symbol thing and tarot thing, but I mix that shit up with normal stuff so the others here have some inkling that I have a life beyond Morrissey and seeing signs. There's certainly other things you must be interested in than zoning out and Rick Astley, which if you haven;t got the memo stopped being funny five years ago. Tell us about who you are, what your likes are, what you find funny, what you like to eat, ANYTHING other than zoning out. If you're going to be a zoning out puppet at least mix it up!

I. Love. This. Movie.

This is one of my favorite scenes. I secretly imagine that this isn't far from what it might be like for Morrissey to attend a dinner function, but with the restraint of being a somewhat awesome actor in his own right and not losing his shit. :p

I do not have an interest in Rick astley!

Been there. That's all I will say.

Can I go on record as saying you're freaking me the f*** out? STOP STARTING THREADS. NOBODY CARES about ZONING OUT.

They probably care about it more than the "signs" (*yawn* nobody f***ing cares) you've been going on about endlessly, for years. You're just jealous that lindsey1151 has become the forum eccentric and that she's done so effortlessly. I mean, she hasn't had to say, "I'm crazy!" even once. And at least she has the excuse of that she's about 12.

I'd f*** her, as long as she promised beforehand that she wouldn't write lyrics while we were doing the breeding. Or ever again.

You'd f*** her? Way to go, stud. Do you find that lots of teen girls are falling over themselves to have casual sex with nerdy, pretentious wankers? Have you ever actually had sex with another person?

As for the song, you're not really in a position to criticise anybody elses's lyrics.

You'd f*** her? Way to go, stud. Do you find that lots of teen girls are falling over themselves to have casual sex with nerdy, pretentious wankers? Have you ever actually had sex with another person?

As for the song, you're not really in a position to criticise anybody elses's lyrics.

Sounds like SOMEONE has a stick up his/her ass. I'd say who, but he/she doesn't have the penis to stick a toe outside anonymity. You're right, I wish I was more like you - never doing anything BUT criticizing. Anonymous posting here is a lot like lindsey's posts, you know - nothing but white noise.

And actually, yes, I DO find that lots of teen girls are falling over themselves to have casual sex with nerdy, pretentious wankers. Are you THAT out of touch with the youth of today that you don't know the deceptive appeal of dressing like a hipster to get barely legal vagina?

Sounds like SOMEONE has a stick up his/her ass. I'd say who, but he/she doesn't have the penis to stick a toe outside anonymity. You're right, I wish I was more like you - never doing anything BUT criticizing. Anonymous posting here is a lot like lindsey's posts, you know - nothing but white noise.

And actually, yes, I DO find that lots of teen girls are falling over themselves to have casual sex with nerdy, pretentious wankers. Are you THAT out of touch with the youth of today that you don't know the deceptive appeal of dressing like a hipster to get barely legal vagina?

So posting on a message board without a username is shameful, but being a pretentious nerd and trying to seduce little girls is the epitome of cool? Abstract.

So posting on a message board without a username is shameful, but being a pretentious nerd and trying to seduce little girls is the epitome of cool? Abstract.

Essentially.
I'd hardly call girls above the age of 18 "little," especially nowadays.

And I'd hardly call it "trying," as well.

EDIT: Also, "pretentious nerd"? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? I was under the impression that nerds generally didn't have much self-esteem, whereas nothing you're saying is particularly effecting me. But maybe a nerd to you is just someone who wears glasses.

jerry-seinfeld-glasses.jpg

I was joking with you.
I was around the first time with him and kylie and Sonia.

:lbf: I remember Sonia too! StockAitkenWaterman ruled the music industry back then. Where are they now?

They probably care about it more than the "signs" (*yawn* nobody f***ing cares) you've been going on about endlessly, for years. You're just jealous that lindsey1151 has become the forum eccentric and that she's done so effortlessly. I mean, she hasn't had to say, "I'm crazy!" even once. And at least she has the excuse of that she's about 12.

Crap. I've been figured out. :tears:

Back
Top Bottom