TTY: PETA comments on David Cameron 'performing sexual act on a dead pig'

Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

Breaking news - David Cameron admits he placed his penis in the mouth of a dead pig but insists he wasn't erect.

well it depends on how you see the animal. if you see it as being equivalent to a person then yeah its pretty sad and relevant. just as sad as if someone had done this to a persons corpse used for medical training (which is a crime in most places i believe). if the person was killed so callously then it would add an even bigger aspect of horridness to it. same as with bull fighter dies. if you exchange the bull for a human then in the common persons mind i think they would feel differently about the situation. this is the point, people dont care because they dont care about pigs or what happens to them before or after slaughter

TTY quotes PETAs statement regarding prime minister Cameron performing sex act on pig:

PETA comments on David Cameron 'performing sexual act on a dead pig' - true-to-you.net
21 September 2015

No, boys won't be boys - not when it's sexual perversion and also involves a vulnerable victim of slaughter, a feeling being who lost his or her life and then was used for a prank. Where have we seen other people in power misusing and sexually abusing corpses? This conduct is not excusable just because the perpetrator is prejudiced against and sneers at the other individual's identity. A prime minister is supposed to protect the most vulnerable. Most pigs in the UK already live lives filled with pain and fear, confined to severely crowded, filthy sheds and denied the opportunity to engage in any natural behaviour. They are routinely mutilated, usually without any anaesthetics, including castration and cutting off their tails and teeth. If the allegations made by Lord Ashcroft are true, that Mr Cameron performed a sexual act on a dead pig while at Oxford University, then it shows a callousness and complete lack of empathy entirely unbefitting a man in his position, and he should resign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

Come on. I find it just a little bit rash of you to dismiss his post like that. In fact, I'd say 'snout rasher.

Quite agree P.
Moz is lucky he didn't go to public school in the 80's as The Headmaster Ritual would have been completely different.
I'm pretty sure our American friends have been through worse with fraternity hazing and not become 'news'.
Regards,
FWD

What is equally sad is the Americisation of the UK whereby braindead 'fraternity' shit happens just like in the US. Stupid carry on from Cameron if it is true, even for a budding politician.

I had sex with a few heavy, not so attractive girls who just laid there in my younger days. Same thing really. ;)

Eton has been 'hazing' students for over 300 years before America was even founded (and Oxford Uni for over 700 years).
Regards,
FWD

Last edited:
Anything that might give websites that don't normally cover politics an excuse to run with the Cameron-pig thing is OK by me, and rambling Morrissey blogposts are tried and tested.

What is equally sad is the Americisation of the UK whereby braindead 'fraternity' shit happens just like in the US. Stupid carry on from Cameron if it is true, even for a budding politician.

Just because you never went to college or had fun, don't hate, bitch.

I see what you mean overall. But we should at least try to respect the dead. Also the action and symbolism of it
could be seen/read incorrectly. But on the face of it... It's disgusting thing to do to any once living creature.

peace.

I agree. If you choose to kill an animal for your pleasure (food/clothing etc) is it too much to afford it a little dignity in death?

Anything that might give websites that don't normally cover politics an excuse to run with the Cameron-pig thing is OK by me, and rambling Morrissey blogposts are tried and tested.

SPIN have picked it up. So far so good.

The co-author herself was on Channel 4 News earlier this evening saying that she relates the story from a single source, a Tory MP and Oxford contemporary of Cameron, but that she could find no actual proof of the allegation.

Add to this the chances of a photograph of a PM which his cock in a dead pig's mouth would be difficult to suppress and on balance I think it's probably nonsense. We'll find out for sure if a photo can be found, but Cameron has been a major public figure since 2005 when he became Leader of the Opposition. I reckon he'd have failed his security vetting if there was any truth to it. If not he should have.

- - - Updated - - -

...you would think? But unfortunately we are still living in the dark ages. That most still find 'pleasure' in taking the lives of others? INSANE. For what ? sport? ..." the devil will find work for for idle hands to do". For food? clothing? .... It's a sickening shame that this so called higher intelligence that we posses is wasted on most human beings.

Extinction is just around the corner... if they don't put down that fork. Or is it already too late?

We really aren't, you know. This is the Age of Hyperbole.

It's probably not advisable to f*** a live pig either. Just saying.

Regardless of whether it's true it's f***ing hilarious.

Makes one wonder how other prominent PMs got away with allegedly cruising round public toilets in the 1980s and appearing in magistrates court accordingly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom