Chat Gone?

billybu69

Subscriber
Seems to have been removed. Understandable due to lack of use, but ashame, I enjoyed a few evenings there.

Seems to have been removed. Understandable due to lack of use, but ashame, I enjoyed a few evenings there.

There did used to be some weirdos on that chat though, didn't there? ....apart from me, of cause :D

I think that was the real problem, I don't know why but it did seem to attract the mentals.

i loved the chat for a while - it was nuts and it unfolded like a play every night and then it really went nuts - after the troll wars

I wonder whats happened to the weirdos that loomed on there? probably dissolved along with "chat" or probably walking along some of the mental health asylum coridoors :D

Don't kid yourself Davie, they'll still be here....lurking....watching....waiting.

I wonder whats happened to the weirdos that loomed on there? probably dissolved along with "chat" or probably walking along some of the mental health asylum coridoors :D

They can currently be found on the main page comments section...

oh dear....sounds like a horror film! I dare not venture on the main page section on my own now :D

Yeah, some old Indian dude says the same thing about Jason Voorhees at the beginning of 'Friday the 13th VII'...or maybe it's just the guy at the campfire in 'part 2'?

Since it was hardly used I disabled it. There is a yearly cost for the software, if there is enough demand I'll renew it and bring it back.

Re: Chat Room

Does anyone ever go in there?

Chat will be deactivated in a couple weeks due to lack of interest. There used to be a visible link in the navigation but it wasn't very active in the past year.

I read this from today:
I think it's some kind of Java thing, I've only ever been able to get it to work using Internet Explorer. But I don't like Explorer so gave up going there. The lure of a chat with the ever-present Wozzles wasn't enough to sustain my interest.

Hi DavidT. If the cost of the chat room isn't too high, I for one, would like to see it back. Is there a way to gauge demand? Perhaps we could have a poll?

Hi DavidT. If the cost of the chat room isn't too high, I for one, would like to see it back. Is there a way to gauge demand? Perhaps we could have a poll?

Cost is $125 / year but people already voted with the minimal usage in the past year.

Cost is $125 / year but people already voted with the minimal usage in the past year.

That's a nice pair of jeans there. Skip it. :p

Back
Top Bottom