TTY: Morrissey audience in Chile

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey audience in Chile
​ - true-to-you.net
16 November 2015

morrissey_audience_in_chile.jpg

Last edited:
Did they use one of those cameras that make hotel swimming pools look really big in travel brochures?

I agree that this is a picture to show people that he can still attract an audience. But the point remains that record sales, albums in particular, are going down. If you are not the latest new fangled teen idol then for the most part your "single" doesn't sell that well. Morrissey is an album artist and that is that. Someone is failing to grasp the concept that people don't buy records anymore and I don't think it is the label. Love you Moz but the way you play the game has changed and please don't try to keep up. You are perfect right where you are.

Blykey blood hell. This was a FESTIVAL. Of course there was more than the usual Morrissey third world concert crowd there. I reckon ya'll I just want to know how the bacon wrapped hot dog carts were photo shopped out. Anonymous-

Blykey blood hell. This was a FESTIVAL. Of course there was more than the usual Morrissey third world concert crowd there. I reckon ya'll I just want to know how the bacon wrapped hot dog carts were photo shopped out. Anonymous-

ok i hate to agree with you, but the first part of your comment is totally right

If he really wanted a record deal he'd record some stuff at Boz's studio and put it up for free on soundcloud to generate interest. Flaunting his worth as a viable label deal through crowd-size pictures is reducing the music down to money generating potential, not music. He needs to return to music and stop coveting himself like his songs are the holy grail. They aren't or they'd be published by now. Also those festival-goers are killing time to hear How Soon is Now while their E wears off. Every record label knows this.

All the fun of the meat free but not meat free McMorrissey and his lawnmower parts showband performing for all the carnivores and destructors in Chile.
I am sorry Steven is the way he is but CrankFruadism and hypocracy are his DNA.

Cancer-gate, Pestana-gate, "popping up " (shopping) at animal demo-gate, cheese-gate, Chinese sub species-gate, meat free Madison Square Garden-gate, Mass murder KFC-gate,
F Y F festival-gate, Glastonbury-gate, List of the lost reviews-gate, Harvest-gate, Ed Sheeran-gate etc etc etc !

There is no place for CrankFruadism ! The fight goes on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Edinburgh

If he really wanted a record deal he'd record some stuff at Boz's studio and put it up for free on soundcloud to generate interest. Flaunting his worth as a viable label deal through crowd-size pictures is reducing the music down to money generating potential, not music. He needs to return to music and stop coveting himself like his songs are the holy grail. They aren't or they'd be published by now. Also those festival-goers are killing time to hear How Soon is Now while their E wears off. Every record label knows this.

thats a festival most peeps on the photo probably dont even know who he is they are just getting hammered.
i really cant see moz recording at boz studio it has no 5 star amenities and it said that its infested with bugs and lizards. going there from the 5 star hotel is like having to go to a third world country.
no label is going to give him any money.

The man has a point. If Morrissey/Sam/Julia posted a picture of the crowd at, say, Glastonbury, would one honestly look at the picture and say: "Wow, look at that veritable SEA of Morrissey fans!"

Leaving the festival setting aside, his appearances to South America are rare - and the last tour there was abruptly canceled. It stands to reason that the audience sizes are going to be somewhat outsized.

I must admit when I first saw this picture I thought Moz had debunked Benny's "Black Curtain Conspiracy Tour" theory, but now knowing the picture is of a "festival" crowd and not a "Morrissey" crowd it appears to be a sad attempt to inflate his popularity. I really feel that Sam has become the publicity engine for Moz with the recent volume of semi-worthless and now misleading TTY posts. Other than when Moz posts his latest epiphanies, I think he really has less than half an eye on the TTY site. If he does, his quality control knob needs adjusting.

I thought it was common knowledge it was a festival, the stage itself gives it away, Steven and the Lawnmowers wouldn't be performing on a stage like that in their own right.
But here's something to think about, who was responsible for the French flag behind him ?
Can he take credit for something that could have been forced upon his performance by the event organisers like Eavis did at the not animal friendly Glastonbury festival .
Now then ? Because we must !

I must admit when I first saw this picture I thought Moz had debunked Benny's "Black Curtain Conspiracy Tour" theory, but now knowing the picture is of a "festival" crowd and not a "Morrissey" crowd it appears to be a sad attempt to inflate his popularity. I really feel that Sam has become the publicity engine for Moz with the recent volume of semi-worthless and now misleading TTY posts. Other than when Moz posts his latest epiphanies, I think he really has less than half an eye on the TTY site. If he does, his quality control knob needs adjusting.

REGARDLESS.... of what his intention was in posting the picture(because we'll NEVER KNOW) and REGARDLESS
of your opinions and others helpful criticisms on said photo....

I DO HOPE ... some idiot record mogul will see this and see big buck$ in giving M a record deal.

LET'S PRAY INSTEAD OF HATE. :)

Last edited:
REGARDLESS.... of what his intention was in posting picture(because we'll NEVER KNOW) and REGARDLESS
of your opinions and others helpful criticisms on said photo....

I DO HOPE ... some idiot record mogul will see this and see big buck$ in giving M a record deal.

LET'S PRAY INSTEAD OF HATE. :)

I shall pray for world peace and France thankyou very much ! BUT !
Steven Paddy CrankFraud McMorrissey ! ! !

NEVER NEVER NEVER AS LONG AS THERE IS A HOLE IN MY ARSE.

Debunking is a vocation and duty for Queen and country.

He came on pretty late, I think he was the last gig of festival. All those people were there for him and probably had really sore feet from standing. My feet were killing me at FYF. He draws a large crowd.

I wasn't being sarcastic, you shit-seeking moron.

On the point in hand, why do YOU think he asked Julia to post the picture? Go on, let's hear YOUR opinion.

Quiet down you middle aged scrap heap don't you have some copies of auto trader to froth over or something??

Honestly it must be infuriating to be left behind by a 50 something pop star, but do you reckon you'll ever dust off your courds and get on with something more important? Don't the kids need picking up and boring with radio2 or something??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom