Morrissey at the Viña del Mar Festival, Chile 2012

count_pipe

An important Chilean newspaper just confirm today that Morrissey will be the Anglo star of the Viña del Mar Festival, Chile, 2012.

Link: http://diario.latercera.com/2012/01...a-y-se-convierte-en-la-figura-anglo-del.shtml

I'm chilean, and I can't be more happy to finally see him live for the first time :D

EDIT: More info... but, please, forgive my English

Ok. The Viña del Mar Festival is the most popular music festival in Chile (And I dare to say of South America). The newspaper here (radio and TV) CONFIRM that Morrissey is the Anglo Star hidden (the surprise). They also say that Moz agreed this week to visit Chile.

He will close the third night of the Festival, around the midnight here, and they ensure that it will be a 15 song setlist.

ALSO, the didn't confirm, but they said that the managers of Moz visit are planning a second presentation in Santiago, Chile Capital, around three or four days later.

The GOOD THING, is that you will be able to see the Morrissey show in Pro-Shot, and in HD. Because the full Festival is broadcasted in High Definition.

--

What can I said? Here in Chile we are all very, very happy whit this, it's been a long time. In Twitter, for example, the Trending Topic of Chile are: 1- #Morrissey 5- Moz & 10- The Smiths. It's been a Beautiful surprise of him, and we are so very happy!

The most important informative radio frequency here in Chile, Radio Bio Bio, said about Moz visit: "The 52 year old singer ended as one of the most important numbers in the history of the Festival of Viña del Mar."

Last edited:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be true!!!
otherwise i'd be paying a lot just to see the show of a very boring italian artist i thought that was dead.

I have upload more info. Radio Bio Bio is the most important informative radio frequency here in Chile, and they said about Moz visit: "The 52 year old singer ended as one of the most important numbers in the history of the Festival of Viña del Mar."

Some more Tour News from TTY:

20 January 2012

Morrissey will play Lima Jockey Club in Peru on February 29th.
This will be Morrissey's first ever concert in Peru.
Morrissey is now confirmed to play the Vina del Mar Festival in Chile on February 24. Morrissey will also play in Santiago on February 26 at the Movistar Arena.
Shows in Colombia and Argentina are expected to be announced next week.
Full details of Morrissey's Japanese tour for April will be announced on January 27th by promoters in Japan.

Cheers Moz

Morrissey if you're reading...

After you wrap up on the 29th in Lima, you should really, REALLY consider checking out Machu Picchu. There are two places in the world I hope to visit one day. The first is England and the second is Machu Picchu. There's something there.

Morrissey if you're reading...

After you wrap up on the 29th in Lima, you should really, REALLY consider checking out Machu Picchu. There are two places in the world I hope to visit one day. The first is England and the second is Machu Picchu. There's something there.
Hey The Excellent CrystalGeezer, if you come to England, you're gonna a whole bunch of ready made chums from this site.

Hey The Excellent CrystalGeezer, if you come to England, you're gonna a whole bunch of ready made chums from this site.

Yeah. I should really save for a passport and a ticket and just couch hop with you guys.

morrissey`s chile"Viña del Mar" concert filmed for TV

dont speak spanish, but it seems the vina del mar concert will be taped? apologies if this already has been posted.

morrissey en TV

Moz cerrará la jornada del viernes 24 del Festival de Viña del Mar, antecedido por Salvatore Adamo y 3x7 Veintiuna. Además, pactó aparecer cerca de la medianoche y tocar 15 canciones, en un set que de seguro se centrará en el amplio material de su vida solista y en algunos himnos de su banda madre, tal como lo mostró en la gira que en 2011 lo llevó a recorrer Europa, EE.UU. y México.

Morrissey
Viernes 24 febrero, 22:00 h
Chilevisión
from
http://cincuentamas.tumblr.com/post/16901089246/morrissey-en-tv

some kind soul record this pleeeeease?

Re: morrissey`s chile"Viña del Mar" concert filmed for TV

I said that some time ago. YES, the Viña del Mar Festival is broadcasted LIVE, so the Morrissey perfomance will be complete in TV in Full HD. Also, the Festival can be seen live on internet. Of course, someone here in Chile will record this.

The Tickets for Viña del Mar is nearly sold out, just a few remain. And Santiago show had already the half of ticket sold.

I said that some time ago. YES, the Viña del Mar Festival is broadcasted LIVE, so the Morrissey perfomance will be complete in TV in Full HD. Also, the Festival can be seen live on internet. Of course, someone here in Chile will record this.

The Tickets for Viña del Mar is nearly sold out, just a few remain. And Santiago show had already the half of ticket sold.

Does anyone know first off what time this all happens tomorrow and second, what website to go to see this?

maybe someone can record the audio from the radio show was well so we have sth to listen to ,while we
-wait for the video on youtube or as a download to appear(in case we are not lucky enough to catch it
while it is broadcasted on the internet since it seems to be a problem for those trying to register at the chilevision
and the http://talcaguia.cl/tv_online.php?id=14.
site and getting error messages and also happens to be not speaking spanish

i would guess the TV broadcast will have better picture quality and is easier to record than the
internetbroadcast, dear chilean moz-fans?i guess a lot of people will try to watch it so it could break
down?hopefully not..but ..just in case...recording from tv seems to safer?
well -have fun there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom